PARKERSBURG — Wood County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports on June 12:
* Tyler Michael Ludwig, 31, of Walnut Grove, was arrested on charge of failure to pay cab fare.
* Robert Thomas Delaney III, 50, of Scenic Hills Drive, was arrested on charges of possession of marijuana, no proof of insurance, driving on suspended and violation of a domestic violence bond.
* Tristan Ray Sutton, 22, of Royal Gardens Court, was arrested on two counts of brandishing a firearm and obstructing.
PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports June 13:
* Dane Anthony Mason, 40, of Sixth Avenue, was arrested on a warrant issued through the Parkersburg Police Department on a charge of grand larceny.
* Thomas Michael Underwood, 24, of 24th Street, was arrested on warrants for parole violation.
* Russell Lee Perry, 50, of East Wildwood Drive, was issued a citation for public intoxication.
* Kevin Leroy Barnes, 51, of Bay Pines Boulevard, St. Petersburg, Fla., was arrested on charges of second-offense driving under the influence and driving on a suspended/revoked license.
* Paul Michael Harton, 39, of Berkley Drive, was arrested on a warrant for destruction of property.