WILLIAMSTOWN — Williamstown Police Department released the following reports June 9:
* Myron Cedric Anderson, 51, of Vienna, was arrested for second-offense driving on a license revoked for DUI following a traffic stop on W.Va. 14. Anderson was processed at WPD and placed in the custody of the Department of Corrections. Anderson was later released on bond after his arraignment.
* Austin Ash, 24, of Belpre, was cited for speeding, 70 mph in a 55 mph zone, and no seat belt on W.Va. 14.
* Meagan Conley, 25, of Parkersburg, was cited for speeding, 65 mph in a 45 mph zone, on W.Va. 14.
* Marshall Williams, 22, of Williamstown, was cited for speeding, 58 mph in a 45 mph zone, and no insurance on W.Va. 14.
* Rickie Allen, 43, of Williamstown, was cited for expired registration on Poplar Avenue.
* Steven Hall, 47, of Williamstown, was cited for no motor vehicle inspection and expired registration on Highland Avenue.
* Robert Rhodes III, 41, of Vienna, was cited for speeding, 41 mph in a 25 mph zone, on Highland Avenue.