MARIETTA — Washington County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports on May 1:
* Capt. Rhodes issued a citation to Donoven R. Adams, 414 Main Street, Belpre, for seatbelt violation.
* Eric N. Lindsey, 2603 S. Arlington Road, Akron, was issued a citation for speed, 78 mph in a 60 mph zone.
* Deputy Hall conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle in Belpre Township. Hall made contact with the driver, Albert Yun. A strong smell of marijuana was coming from the vehicle once Yun rolled down the window. Yun admitted to having three marijuana cigarettes in the console of the vehicle and gave consent to search the vehicle. Hall located the three marijuana cigarettes, a metal canister with marijuana bud, glass marijuana smoking device, an ashtray containing marijuana residue, and metal grinding device with residue. Yun admitted to all the items being his, police said. A summons is being requested for Yun, 30, 349 Wheatfield Circle, Hatfield, Pa., for possession of marijuana and possession of marijuana paraphernalia.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail April 30 and May 1:
* Joseph Franklin Wells, 28, 104 Riley Drive, Apt. 10, Marietta, tampering with evidence, breaking and entering and possession of drugs, felonies, interference w/custody, drug paraphernalia and driving under suspension, misdemeanors.
* Brittany Dianne Tolliver, 33, 50475 B. Bigley Ridge Road, Long Bottom, failure to appear, a misdemeanor.
* Joshua Franklin Skinner, 27, 715 Joe Skinner Road, Belpre, contempt of court and possessing drug abuse instruments, both misdemeanors.