MARIETTA — On Aug. 16 the Washington County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports:
* Deputy Metts responded to 20470 Ohio 60, to speak with Robert Owens regarding a protection order violation that occurred at 132 Washington St., Waterford, Ohio. Robert states he was advised Falcon Owens was at 132 Washington St. Metts confirmed the information received by Owens, who was told Falcon was there speaking with his girlfriend, Miranda White. Owens currently has a temporary protection order against Falcon, who is not to be within 500 feet of his residence. The Washington Street address is within 500 feet of the High Avenue address. Falcon Ross Owens, 24, was located, arrested and transported to the Washington County Jail on a charge of violation of a protection order.
* Deputy Metts responded to the Dollar General, 10282 Ohio 550, Vincent, in reference to a theft complaint. An employee observed a female retrieve items from shelves and leave the store without paying. Vehicle information was obtained by personnel and in checking the registration owner information was located. Metts responded to the address and made contact with a female who matched the description. Julie Hendricks stated she had been to Dollar General and admitted to taking the items. A summons will be requested for Julie M. Hendricks, 27, of 611 1/2 Wayne St., Marietta, for theft.
The following warrants were recently processed at the Washington County Sheriff’s Office:
* Joseph Hefner, 411 Barkwill St., St. Marys, for driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
* Jeremy D. McConnell, 852 Fairview Ave., Parkersburg, for failure to appear. Original charge was possession of drug instruments.
* Darryl D. Gibson, Jr., 4717 Samuel Blvd, Mesquite, Texas, for failure to appear. Original charge was forgery.
* Jeremiah J. Lyons, 19 S. Sixth St., Parkersburg, for failure to appear. Original charge was receiving stolen property.
* Jamie M. Miranda, 416 Eighth St., Parkersburg, for failure to appear. Original charge was receiving stolen property.
* James E. Rust, 365 Elkin Road, Bowling Green, Ky., for failure to appear. Original charge was possession of drugs.
* Samuel A. Scarbrough, 912 Girkin Bowling Strings Road, Bowling Green, Ky., for failure to appear. Original charge was possession of drugs.
* Larry T. Lang, 3701 Plum Run Road, Waterford, for failure to appear. Original charge was possessing drug abuse instruments.
* Cody D. Whiting, 486 Riverside Road, Elizabeth, for failure to appear. Original charges were violation of protection order and driving under OVI suspension.
* Dalton M. Ball, 6600 McMannis Riggs Road, Beverly, for failure to appear. Original charge was burglary.
* Sony C. Love, 9552 Ohio 550, Vincent, for probation violation. Original charge was breaking and entering.
* Michael P. Surface, 701 Race St., Parkersburg, for probation violation. Original charge was criminal trespass.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail Wednesday and Thursday:
* Falcon Ross Owens, 24, 88 High Ave., Waterford, for violation of temporary protective order, a misdemeanor.
* John Aaron Givens, 37, 207 Aurora St. Marietta, for two counts of tampering with evidence, both felonies, criminal damaging and endangering, obstructing official business, possessing drug abuse instruments, drug paraphernalia and restrictions on depositing litter on public property, all misdemeanors.
* Tyler Cyrus Timberman, 25, 838 Railroad St., Caldwell, for parole violation, a felony.
* William Howard McBrayer, 32, 602 Sled Run Road, St. Marys, for theft and obstructing official business, both misdemeanors.
* Arron Eugene Lasure, 38, 817 Grandview Ave., New Matamoras, for fugitive from justice.
* Jamie Rea Caldwell, 39, 28906 Torch Road, Coolville, for driving under suspension and speed, both misdemeanors.
MARIETTA — The Washington County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports Aug. 17:
* On Aug. 16, Sgt. Holbert was dispatched to 98 Emory Lane, Little Hocking, in reference to an unauthorized use of a motor vehicle complaint. Sgt. Holbert spoke to Johnny Baker who stated Bryan Gambrel has been working for him applying hardwood flooring inside his residence. Baker stated he allowed Bryan to temporarily use his GMC Sierra 1500 truck on Aug. 15. Baker stated he asked Bryan to bring the truck back on this date, and Bryan has not returned it in a timely manner. Contact was made with neighboring counties and the Logan Police Department advised the truck had been located with Bryan Gambrel in possession of it. With the information gathered, Sgt. Holbert requests a warrant for Bryan Gambrel, 31, 3352 Matheny Road, Nelsonville, for the charge of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail between Thursday and Friday:
* Brandon Duane Mayle, 32, 21345 McGraw Road, Stewart, Ohio, for failure to appear, a misdemeanor.
* Donald Ray Barth, 56, 111 W. Montgomery Street, Lot 11, Marietta, for rape, two counts of kidnapping, two counts of impersonating a peace officer and possession criminal tools, all felonies.
* Travis Eugene Williams, 22, 1750 Laurel Ridge Road, Lowell, for possession of drugs, a felony.
* Dalton Matthew Ball, 20, 6600 McMannis Riggs Road, Beverly, for failure to appear, a misdemeanor.
* Reed Mason Byers, 25, 25 Maple Street, Apt. 2, Newport, for trafficking in drugs, a felony.