PARKERSBURG — The Parkersburg Police Department released the following reports March 10:
* On March 9, the Parkersburg Police Department responded to 95 calls for service.
* Jeffrey Dugan, 34, of Parkersburg, was arrested March 10 on charges of possession of a controlled substance and possession of marijuana less than 15 grams.
* Brandy Wright, 26, of Parkersburg, was arrested March 10 on a charge of intentionally possessing a controlled substance without a valid prescription.
* Matthew Higgins, 22, of Parkersburg, was arrested March 9 on charges of destruction of property, reckless driving and battery.
* Erik Smith, of Parkersburg, was arrested March 9 on a warrant for assault.
* Robbie Cottrill, 40, of Waverly, was arrested March 9 on a possession charge.
* On March 9, officers responded to Dollar General in reference to a shoplifting and cited Shara Conner.
* On March 9, officers responded to Seventh Street in reference to a petit larceny.
* On March 9, David Heermans reported a destruction of property.
* On March 9, officers investigated two motor vehicle accidents.