PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Magistrate Court released the following reports Sept. 23:
* Ryan Glenwood Adams, 41, 41 Auburn Road, Pullman, was arraigned on a third-offense shoplifting charge and was released on a $5,000 bond.
* Devin A. Gregory, 26, 802 Seventh St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on two counts of shoplifting and trespassing and was released on a $750 personal recognizance bond.
* Christopher Sideldecker, 32, 811 15th St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on a charge of violation of a protective order and was released on a $2,000 personal recognizance bond.
* Terry Lee Williams, 24, 110 Powell Drive Apt. 16, Parkersburg, was arraigned on charges of no insurance and driving with a suspended license and was released on a $500 personal recognizance bond.
* Jerome Leman Brown, 37, 1102 Swann St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on charges of obstruction, two counts of assaulting an officer, battery of an officer and disorderly conduct and was released on a $5,000 surety bond.
* Hannah Marie Parsons, 23, 44 Dutton Drive, St. Marys, pleaded guilty to obstruction and was sentenced to jail for 275 days with credit for 20 days served. She was assessed $170.25 in court costs and fines.
* A domestic battery charge was dismissed against Joshua Amos Gibson, 38, Parkersburg. The victim recanted her testimony.