PARKERSBURG — The following cases were released June 4 by Wood County Magistrate Court:
* Glen Edward Church, 33, Parkersburg, had a third-offense charge of domestic battery dismissed.
* Christopher Allen Reynolds, 34, Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to trespassing, was sentenced to 30 days jail suspended for one year of probation and was assessed $170.25 in court costs.
* David Allen Pryor, 40, Parkersburg, was arraigned on a domestic battery charge and bond was set at $1,500 surety.
* Paul Edward Bostic, 42, 965 Atkinson Road, Walker, was arraigned on a grand larceny charge and was released on $2,500 surety bond.
* Clinton Blair Owens, 59, 5 Eighth Ave., Lot 12, Parkersburg, was arraigned on charges of driving under suspension, possession of a controlled substance and obstructing and was released on $1,000 surety bond.
* Carl Arnold Mace, 54, Vienna, was arraigned on a domestic battery charge and was released on $500 personal recognizance bond.
* Timothy Craig Boso, 40, 310 Marie Lane, Washington, W.Va., was arraigned on charges of second-offense driving under suspension and no insurance and was released on $1,500 PR bond.