PARKERSBURG — The following cases were released June 3 by Wood County Magistrate Court:
* William Raven Smith, 22, 414 Marrtown Road, Parkersburg, waived a preliminary hearing on a burglary charge and the case was bound over to Circuit Court.
* Keisha Marie Salyers, 34, 2503 Beverly St. Apt. 9-J, Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to petit larceny, was sentenced to 30 days jail suspended for one year of probation and was assessed $175.25 in court costs.
* Erin Nicole Spencer, 42, 1003 Jackson Ave. Apt. A, Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to shoplifting and was assessed $280.25 in fines and court costs and a civil penalty of $111.30.
* Lacole Deann Dalrymple, 34, 1220 Williamson Ave., New Matamoras, pleaded guilty to maintaining a place for use of controlled substances, was sentenced to six months jail suspended for 12 months probation, was ordered attend the Day Report Center for 12 months and was assessed $170.25 in court costs.
* Aimee Jo Neely, 51, 613 Liberty St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on charges of expired registration, no proof of insurance, driving under suspension and expired inspection and was released on $500 personal recognizance bond.
* Samantha Hatch, 30, 2610 10th Ave., Parkersburg, was arraigned on a trespassing charge and was released on $100 PR bond.
* Taylor Brook Stansberry, 30, 2 Worthington Lane, Parkersburg, was arraigned on a third-offense shoplifting charge and was released on $5,000 surety bond.
* Deana Lynn Kelley, 23, 10 Willowbrook Drive, Parkersburg, was arraigned on charges of obstructing and assault on a police officer and bond was set at $1,500 surety.
* Maria Kentrell Brant, 29, 2518 SW 10th St., Canton, Ohio, was arraigned on an aggravated DUI charge and bond was set at $3,000 surety.
* Karen L. Pierce, 39, 1 Camden Place, Parkersburg, was arraigned on a battery charge and was released on $1,000 PR bond.
* Steven Kyle Miller, 40, Parkersburg, was arraigned on eight counts of violation of a protective order and was released on $750 surety bond.
* Leonard W. McGowan, 52, 8006 Old Plumville Pike, Maysville, Ky., was arraigned on a grand larceny charge and bond was set at $50,000 cash.