PARKERSBURG — The following civil suits were filed in the office of the Wood County Circuit Clerk between May 24 and June 4:
* Nina Thorn, as administratrix of the estate of Carl Delson Thorn, v. CommuniCare Inc.; Health Care Facility Management LLC, dba CommuniCare Family of Companies; CommuniCare Health Services Inc.; Thirty Six Leasing Co. LLC, dba Worthington Healthcare Center; Thirty Six Mgt. LLC; Diana White, NHA; John Does 1 through 10; and Unidentified Entities 1 through 10
* Maria A. Hart v. Tim Hortons USA Inc.
* Regional Collection Services Inc. v. Chad M. Davis
* Jodie Hayes-Spinella, executrix of the estate of Elizabeth Darlene Hayes, deceased, v. Seyoum D. Bage, M.D.; Walgreen Co., dba Walgreens, dba Rite Aid; Rite Aid of West Virginia Inc.; and John/Jane Doe(s) 1-5
* Parkway Center LLC v. Chad Hill, Wendy Hill and Laketree Event Rentals LLC
* West Virginia Central Credit Union v. Tyra B. Joy
* Seth Windland v. Ella Cameron, M.D.; Camden-Clark Memorial Hospital Corp.; Parkersburg Radiology Services Inc.; IRAD Services Inc.; and Chong Yi, M.D.