PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Magistrate Court released the following reports April 1:
* Katherine Harbison, 24, homeless, was arraigned on a disorderly conduct charge and was released on a $500 personal recognizance bond.
* Dylan Guy McCoy, 18, 82 Dover Drive, Mineral Wells, was arraigned on a speeding charge and was released on a $500 personal recognizance bond.
* Shanton Edward Penn, 29, 2043 Rays Branch Road, Charleston, pleaded guilty to driving with a suspended license and was assessed $370.25 in court costs and fines.
* James Darrell Villers, 37, P.O. 217, Grantsville, pleaded guilty to leaving the scene of an accident that caused an injury and driving left of center. Villers was sentenced to jail for 22 days, served. A charge of driving with a suspended license was dismissed and Villers was assessed $375.50 in court costs and fines.
* Rebecca Dawn Allen, 45, 1507 30th St., Vienna, pleaded guilty to shoplifting and was sentenced to six months of home confinement and was ordered to report to the Day Report Center. One count of shoplifting was dismissed. Allen was ordered to pay a $198 civil penalty to Buckle and was assessed $170.25 in court costs and fines.
* Gavin Richard Bennett, 23, 16 Ashwood Drive, Vienna, had a preliminary hearing waived for a charge of entry of a building other than dwelling and was bound over to circuit court.
* Jason Lee Bartimus, 45, 2346 Sealy Ridge Road, Vincent, had a preliminary hearing waived for a charge of grand larceny and was bound over to circuit court.