PARKERSBURG — The following civil suits were filed in the office of the Wood County Circuit Clerk between March 29 and April 9:
* Scott Creel v. The Chemours Company FC LLC and Dixie Farhatt
* James A. Devore, Austin D. Layman and William Sprague v. Dylan G. Johnson
* Discover Bank, care of Discover Products Inc., v. Eugene H. Bock
* Trumbull Insurance Company, as subrogee of David Buehler, v. Daniel Flanigan and Taxi Leasing Ltd.
* Thomas D. Hibbitts and Candace Southerly, individually and as parents and next friend for T.D.H., a minor, v. Board of Education of Wood County
* Stormy L. Orr and George P. Orr v. Gerald V. Duvall, Rodney W. Schilling and Erin G. Schilling
* Valley Land Group LLC v. Estate of William E. Farrar, deceased; Scott Farrar, aka Donald Scott Farrar, administrator and sole heir; WesBanco Bank Parkersburg; Sears Credit Central #8425; West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources; Lisa Faye Alfred; State of West Virginia; Discover Financial Services Inc.; MBNA America Inc.; James E. and Marilyn Farrar; and any other unknown persons or entities claiming an interest in real estate known as 1801 18th St., City of Parkersburg, Wood County, W.Va.
* David and Angela Bussey v. Randall R. Fenton
* Carroll Lee Summers v. Karen Sue Jackson
* Stephanie R. Rose and Charles G. Rose v. Kathryn Juanita Lemon
* Citibank N.A. v. Rita J. States
* Parkersburg Health Partners LLC, dba Wyngate at Parkersburg, v. Pamela Potts, James Walter Potts, Jason Richard Potts and James Walter Potts II
* Davis Athletics LLC v. Keba Prepatory School