PARKERSBURG — The following civil suits were filed in the office of the Wood County Circuit Clerk between March 22-26:
* Regional Collection Services Inc. v. Courtney Cottrell
* Donald Auch and Debra Auch v. Parkersburg Cardiology Associates Inc.
* Progressive Classic Insurance Co., as subrogee of Thomas W. Fought, v. Crystal Marie Allberry
* West Virginia Department of Transportation, Division of Highways v. Unknown beneficiaries, heirs, successors and assigns of Gerald R. Wilson, deceased; Hope Gas Inc.; Union-Williams Public Service District; and Wood County Sheriff/Treasurer
* County Commission of Wood County v. James Tony Valentine Sr. and Sonja D. Mullins
* Brenda Udell, dba Affordable In Home Care v. Patricia Ann Lowther Tennant; estate of Sherry I. Cox-Mace, deceased, Patricia Ann Lowther Tennant, executrix; Michael Mace; Belpre Landing Nursing & Rehabilitation Inc.; and Wood County Sheriff Steve Stephens