PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Magistrate Court released the following reports Feb. 3:
* Brett Douglas Davis, 49, 8 Worthington Lane, Parkersburg, pleaded no contest to driving with a suspended license and no insurance and was assessed $640.50 in court costs and fines.
* Zachery A. Eberbaugh, 30, 452 Camp Hill Road, Elizabeth, was arraigned on a charge of driving with a suspended license and was released on a $500 personal recognizance bond.
* Melvin L. Romeo, 43, 801 Pike St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on two counts of forgery and forgery of a public document and bond was set at $30,000 surety.
* Ryan Lewis Meeks, 29, 288 Madison Ave., Ellenboro, was arraigned on a shoplifting charge and was released on a $500 personal recognizance bond.
* Damon Shawn Gandee, 25, 131 West Eighth St., Williamstown, was arraigned on a charge of possession of less than 15 grams of marijuana and was released on a $1,000 personal recognizance bond.
* Donald Garry Hardway, 45, 593 Lynn Camp Road, Palestine, was arraigned on charges of fraudulent use of an access device and child solicitation via computer and bond was set at $35,000 surety.
* Michael A. McHenry II, 19, 549 New England Ridge Road, Washington, W.Va., had a preliminary hearing waived for a grand larceny charge and was bound over to Circuit Court.
* Gregory Eugene Athey II, 31, Marietta, pleaded guilty to domestic assault and obstruction and was sentenced to jail for 60 days, suspended for one year of probation. Charges of public intoxication and disorderly conduct were dismissed and he was ordered to seek treatment through Westbrook. He was assessed $390.50 in court costs and fines.
* Linda Andrew, 42, 1201 Mary St., Parkersburg, had a preliminary hearing waived for possession of a controlled substance with the intent to deliver and was bound over to Circuit Court.