PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Magistrate Court released the following reports Dec. 29:
* Brandon Lee McCartney, 25, 1812 Cameron Ave., Parkersburg, was arraigned on charges of possession of marijuana, two counts of possession of methamphetamine, no operators, defective equipment, no seatbelt and shoplifting and was released on a $1,500 surety bond.
* Karissa Dave Heddleson, 29, 830 Rinard Hill Drive, New Matamoras, was arraigned on charges of possession of heroin and possession of marijuana and was released on a $2,000 personal recognizance bond.
* Donald Edward Wiliams, 41, 3007 Broad St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on charges of disorderly conduct, possession of a controlled substance, marijuana and obstruction and was released on a $1,100 bond.
* David Michael Mullins, 22, 133 Sams St., Washington, W.Va., was arraigned on a charge of driving with a revoked license and was released on a $500 surety bond.
* Colby Gilbert MacMillan, 24, Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to domestic battery and was sentenced to jail for 60 days, suspended for one year of probation, and was ordered to report to the Day Report Center for evaluation.
* Samantha Marie Vincent, 26, 1022-1 Avery St., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to shoplifting and was ordered to pay a $320 civil penalty to Walmart. A destruction of property charge was dismissed and she was assessed $195.25 in court costs and fines.
* Lacole Deann Dalrymple, 32, 1220 Williamson Ave., New Matamoras, pleaded guilty to driving with a suspended license, no inspection and possession of a controlled substance. A count of driving with a suspended license was dismissed and she was assessed $540.50 in court costs and fines.
* A charge of entry of building other than dwelling against David James Smearman III, 33, 560 Albright Road, Beverly, was bound over to circuit circuit. A preliminary hearing was waived.
* A charge of burglary against John Thomas Miles, 36, 807 Virginia Ave., Parkersburg, was bound to circuit court. A preliminary hearing was waived.