PARKERSBURG — The following civil suits were filed in the office of the Wood County Circuit Clerk between Dec. 1-31:
* Joseph M. Stocking and Marlana R. Stocking, as Trustees of the Joseph M. and Marlana R. Stocking Living Trust, and Joseph M. Stocking and Marlana R. Stocking, individually, v. Kevin M. Swearingen and Timmy M. Mazza
* Citibank NA v. Lynn D. Dodrill
* Jody Lynn Buckley, individually and as executrix of the estate of Patsy Jean Green, deceased; and Paula Kay Daley v. Mark Wayne Green
* Guy Boggs v. Patti Hall and Erie Insurance Property & Casualty Company; Erie was dismissed by the plaintiff Jan. 12.
* Regional Collection Services Inc. v. Sasha McClung
* Roger McCray and Anna McCray v. Richard Wiseman
* Joshua R. Compton and Jacqueline L. Compton v. American Honda Motor Co. Inc.
* Discover Bank, c/o Discover Products Inc. v. Cole M. Staats
* Adam M. Lambert and Lindsy Lambert v. Joshua R. Ayers Jr. and Larry D. Brode
* Michelle Bennett v. Amanda Cooney
* James H. Carrodus v. FCA US LLC
* Regional Collection Services Inc. v. Amber Blevins
* Discover Bank, c/o Discover Products Inc. v. Melissa D. Carson
* Sharon Holding Corp. v. Teresa M. Biles
* Discover Bank, c/o Discover Products Inc. v. Victor A. Crislip
* Regional Collection Services Inc. v. Kenny D. Westfall
* Discover Bank, c/o Discover Products Inc. v. Erika Klauka
* Regional Collection Services Inc. v. Amanda R. Flowers
* Regional Collection Services Inc. v. James C. Carney Jr.
* Ira V. Kimes v. Charles L. Cottle Jr.
* Robert B. Harris and Sara E. Harris v. Chelsey Cain
* Clara McGary v. Greenwich Investors Cedar Grove Owner LLC; Greenwich Investors Cedar Grove Operators LLC, dba Cedar Grove Assisted Living; and Kevin Stephens
* Rocky Allen Peck, Deidra Peck and Bryanna Peck v. SLC 2018-1 Trust and Select Portfolio Servicing Inc.