PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Magistrate Court released the following reports Dec. 10:
* Melissa Dawn Heiden, 52, 4905 1/2 Second Ave., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to a left of center charge and was assessed $175.25 in court costs and fines.
* Chrystall Angele Starkey, 43, 2207 Butcher Bend Road, Mineral Wells, was arraigned on a charge of assault of a police officer and was released on a $500 surety bond.
* Tiffany Lynn Welch, 34, 607 Pike St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on charges of possession of a controlled substance and obstruction and is being held on a $1,500 sure bond.
* Mark Jason Brown, 42, 1205 Mary St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on a grand larceny charge and is being held on a $5,000 cash bond.
* Terry Travis Riel, 23, 907 Virginia Ave., Parkersburg, is a fugitive from justice out of Washington County.