Wood Circuit Court
PARKERSBURG — The following cases were recently handled in Wood County Circuit Court:
* Ryan Vance Jeffery, 39, 608 18th St., Vienna, pleaded guilty before Judge Jason Wharton to fleeing in a vehicle with reckless disregard and possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver. Sentencing is 11:30 a.m. Jan. 4.
* Ethan Morrison, 31, 473 Maple Drive, Elizabeth, pleaded guilty before Wharton to harassment and was sentenced to six months in state prison with 180 days credited for times already served and ordered to pay $697 in fees and reimbursement. He is prohibited from possessing firearms after his release.
* Dale P. Wright, 21, 1202 Swann St., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty before Judge Robert Waters to delivery of a controlled substance and drug conspiracy. He completed a treatment program at the Anthony Center. A sentence of one to five years in state prison with a credit of 320 days for time already served was suspended. Wright was placed on two years probation with having to attend treatment and counseling programs if deemed necessary.
* Tiffany Renay Davis, 32, 10175 W. Little Kanawha Highway, Mt. Zion, W.Va., was found guilty of possession of a controlled substance in a state correctional facility before Waters. She completed the St. Joseph’s Treatment Centers Substance Abuse Program and is currently undergoing treatment at the Genesis Treatment Center. She requested probation to complete that program. Probation was denied and she was sentenced to one to five years in state prison with a credit of one day for time served.
* Anthony Scott Boling, 44, 9183 Third St., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty before Waters to incest. Sentencing is set for 10:30 a.m. Dec. 18. He has asked the sentence to run concurrent with a sentence he is already serving. A pre-sentencing investigation has been ordered.
* Jeremy Jones, 40, 4109 14th Ave., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty before Waters to fraudulent use of an access device. Sentencing is set for 10 a.m. Dec. 28. A pre-sentencing investigation has been ordered.
* Trial was continued to Dec. 16 for Jeffery Caplinger Jr., 31, 193 Kesterson Road, Parkersburg, on a charge of first-degree robbery.
* Jonathan Carl Forshey, also known as John Michael Deem, 29, in custody at the North Central Regional Jail, pleaded guilty to cruelty to animals and was sentenced to six months in jail with a credit of 156 days for time served. He was also fined $2,000 and ordered to pay $162 in court fees and $500 for a portion of the court appointed counsel fees within two years of his release. He also has to forfeit any animal he has to the humane society and is prohibited from possessing or owning any animal for five years. If he does have any animal during that time, he can be fined up to $2,000.