PARKERSBURG — The following civil suits were filed in the office of the Wood County Circuit Clerk between June 1-29:
* Terry A. Arnold v. Sara Linn Buck and Kirstin Dawn Offenberger
* Abdi Ghodsi, M.D. v. Rammy S. Gold, individually as a member and in his capacity as a manager of GKG LLC; Houman Khosouri, individually as a member and in his capacity as a manager of GKG LLC; and GKG LLC
* West Virginia Medical Corp., dba University Health Associates, v. Jeff S. Hamel
* Barbara Bunner, administratrix of the estate of Raymonde G. Taylor Munday, v. Parkersburg Acquisition LLC, dba Eagle Pointe, and Jane Does 1-4; later dismissed at the request of the plaintiff.
* Rebecca Stephens, individually and in her capacity as representative of the estate of her father, Joseph Grimm, v. Sue Adams and Pacific Life Insurance Company
* Helen M. Null v. George R. Abdella
* Elizabeth McClain and Brian McClain v. Houman Khosrovi, M.D., and PARS Neurological Associates Inc., dba PARS Brain & Spine Institute
* Carol Hall and John Hall, her husband, v. William A. Cline, D.O., and Parkersburg Surgical Associates PLLC
* Joni Ann Fisher and Damon Fisher, individually and as parents and next friends of I.M.F., v. Kerrie Leigh Bearse and Grange Mutual Casualty Company
* Brooke Plummer v. Hino Motors Manufacturing USA; later dismissed at the request of the plaintiff
* Laura Crow v. Thomas A. Durnell, M.D.
* Robert K. Tebay III LC v. Estate of Eunice C. Pettit, deceased, and its unknown heirs and or devises
* United Bank v. Anthony S. McCumbers
* United Bank v. Wesley K. Cox
* Katherine L. Barker v. Westbrook Health Services Inc., Rick Lowther and Elizabeth Ramsey; later dismissed
* Rob M. Plauche v. Lowe’s Home Centers LLC
* Mountain Heritage Federal Credit Union v. Nathaniel David Lockhart
* Linda K. Lockhart v. Mahoud Ramadan
* Regional Acceptance Corporation v. Joshua R. Smith and Christina M. Smith
* Veronica A. Hall v. Carmelita Y. Orosco
* Sean Durnell v. Sterling Ayers and Dana Tomes
* Terrance Mason and Joy Mason, individually and as husband and wife, v. Reynolds Landscape LLC
* Tyra E. Hall v. Ralph E. Butler
* Darryl Davis v. West Virginia Potato Chip Company
* State Farm Federal Credit Union v. James W. Potts
* Larry C. Shively v. Jason F. Haught
* Shelia A. Murray and Dannie Murray v. Elizabeth A. Lang
* Kathleen L. Stealey v. Camden Clark Memorial Hospital Corporation; Charles A. Wills, D.O.; and Frederic A. Rawlins II, D.O.
* Troy W. Balgo v. Highmark West Virginia Inc.
* Patricia and Stanley Bannister v. William Skiles, dba Home Solutions Pros LLC
* Rex A. Scarbrough v. Larry G. Johnson
* Tim Nolan v. Glen Thornburg and Safeco/Liberty Mutual Insurance Company