Wood Circuit Court
PARKERSBURG — The following cases were handled recently in Wood County Circuit Court:
* Tajuan L. Stanley, 22, 2528 Timbertrail Dr. N., Columbus, Ohio, had a hearing to reduce his bond from $200,000 to $150,000. His trial is set before Judge J.D. Beane at 9 a.m. Nov. 18 for a charge of possession of a controlled substance.
* Eric Guy Nelson, 45, 58 Cherokee Way, Elizabeth, pleaded guilty to a person prohibited from possessing a firearm. Sentencing is set for 10 a.m. Sept. 22 before Judge Jason Wharton.
* April Honey Youst, 39, 823 Fairview Ave., Parkersburg, had a trial set for 9 a.m. Oct. 14 before Judge Jason Wharton on a charge of possession with intent to deliver heroin.
* Katlin J. McMullen, 22, 4114 Camden Ave., Parkersburg, had pleaded guilty to grand larceny in July. Her $10,000 bond was revoked after she left a treatment program in Huntington. She left with a stolen cellphone. Her whereabouts are unknown, but it is believed she is in the Parkersburg area. A capius warrant has been issued by Judge Jason Wharton.
* Quincy Alex Lewis, 25, 1711 Oak St., Parkersburg, has pleaded guilty to two counts of delivery of a controlled substance. Judge Jason Wharton has denied a motion for alternative sentencing. Lewis was sentenced to two to 10 years with the West Virginia Department of Corrections with 17 days credited for time served and one to 15 years with 17 days credited for time served. Both sentences will run concurrently.