PARKERSBURG — Wood County Magistrate Court released the following reports July 13:
* Arthur Joseph Carr, 32, New Martinsville, pleaded guilty to a charge of violation of a protective order, was sentenced to 90 days of home confinement and was assessed $420.25 in fines and court costs.
* Tyler Mark Hutson, 28, care of 2503 Beverly St., Apt. 12C, Parkersburg, waived preliminary hearings on charges of entry of a building other than a dwelling and grand larceny. The cases were bound over to Wood County Circuit Court.
* Billy Glenn Davis, 36, 1409 Spring St., Parkersburg, waived a preliminary hearing on a charge of fleeing from an officer in a vehicle with reckless indifference, and the case was bound over to Circuit Court.
* Eric Scott Dailey, 48, 682 Walker Road, Walker, waived a preliminary hearing on a charge of failure to pay child support. The case was bound over to Circuit Court.
* Tiffany Renay Davis, 31, 10175 W. Little Kanawha Highway, Mt. Zion, waived a preliminary hearing on a charge of transportation of prohibited items onto the grounds of a jail, correctional facility or detention center. The case was bound over to Circuit Court.
* Brent Alan Piggott, 41, care of House to Home, Parkersburg, was arraigned on a charge of counterfeiting and released on a $2,500 surety bond.
* Jeffrey Shane Hutson Jr., 28, 911 Mary St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on charges of breaking and entering and grand larceny and held on a $50,000 surety bond.
* Jerome Leman Brown, 36, 916 24th St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on a charge of burglary and held on a $100,000 bond.
* Robert Charles Hicks Jr., 21, 702 Edwards Ave., Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, was arraigned on a charge of possession of a controlled substance, fentanyl, with intent to deliver and held on a $200,000 surety bond.
* Cliff George Anderson, 53, 108 McBride St., Pinewood, S.C., was arraigned on a charge of malicious assault and held on a $100,000 surety bond.
* Cary Lane Byrd, 30, P.O. Box 174, Cairo, was arraigned on a charge of prohibited person in possession of a firearm and released on a $1,000 surety bond.
* Daniel Lee Vance, 42, 167 Fallen Timber Drive, Parkersburg, was arraigned on a charge of second-offense driving on a license for driving under the influence and released on a $1,000 surety bond.
* Meighan Marie Davis, 28, 2511 Division St. Extension, Parkersburg, was arraigned on a charge of maintaining a dwelling for the keeping of a controlled substance and released on a $5,000 surety bond.
* Brett Michael Walton, 24, 1010 Ridgewood Blvd., Belpre, was arraigned on charges of obstructing, public intoxication, disorderly conduct and battery of a police officer and released on a $2,000 surety bond.
* Shane Matthew Linko, 29, 911 27th St., Parkersburg, pleaded no contest to charges of no operator’s license and leaving the scene and was assessed $385.50 in fines and court costs.
* Maylynn Mari Eddy, 30, 49 Dutch Hill Terrace #115, Parkersburg, pleaded no contest to a charge of speeding and was assessed $210.25 in fines and court costs.