PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Magistrate Court released the following reports May 12:
* Dalton Chase Bailey, 20, 257 Matts Drive, Cairo, pleaded guilty to petit larceny, was sentenced to 60 days in jail and was assessed $170.25 in court fines.
* A charge of grand larceny was dismissed against Brittany Marie Karcher-Goss, 33, 1001 Green St., Marietta.
* Rickie Lee Sutton, 64, 5488 Old St. Marys Pike, Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to hunting turkey over a baited area and was assessed $190.25 in court fines.
* Deandre R. Barber, 21, 1601 Audrey Street Apt. A, Parkersburg, waived a preliminary hearing on a charge of manufacturing/delivering possession with intent to deliver a schedule I or II narcotic.
* Buddy Walter Green, 36, 4300 10th Ave., Parkersburg, was arraigned on seven counts of a prohibited person in possession of a firearm and was released on a $2,500 surety bond.