PARKERSBURG – The Wood County Magistrate Court heard the following cases on May 11:
* Jeffrey Howard Morris, 43, was arraigned on a fugitive from justice warrant from Indiana for three counts of child molestation/sexual misconduct and is being held without bond pending a hearing in Wood County Circuit Court.
* Probable cause was found on charges against Brandon James Kerns, 18, 819 23rd St., Vienna, for an escape or attempt to escape from custody.
* Era Dawn Corder, 45, 2617 Cypress St., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to speeding and was assessed $185.25 in court fines.
* James Robert Kipe, 29, 436 Marrtown Road, Parkersburg, was arranged on shoplifting and obstructing charges and was released on a $1,500 personal recognizance bond.
* Matthew Collin Murrary, 20, 6459 Tuckers Creek Road, Elizabeth, was arraigned on two counts of wanton endangerment with a firearm and is being held on a $50,000 surety bond.
* Michael J. VanFosson, 52, 2 Worthington Lane Apt. 6, Parkersburg, was arraigned on a charge of a prohibited person with a firearm and was released on a $10,000 surety bond.
* Gregory Scott Staten, 31, 1000 Dickle Ave., Parkersburg, was arraigned on a charge of grand larceny and is being held on a $5,000 surety bond.