PARKERSBURG — Wood County Magistrate Court released the following reports May 4:
* Ryan Brett Francisco, 35, Washington, W.Va., was arraigned on charges of felony failure to appear, obstructing and battery of a police officer. Bond was set at $1,000 and an additional $1,000 personal recognizance, however, he was held on other charges.
* Daniel Adam Satow, 30, 124 Locust Drive, Mineral Wells, was arraigned on charges of public intoxication and obstructing and was released on a $1,000 personal recognizance bond.
* Samuel Steven Browning, 47, care of P.O. Box 707, New Richmond, W.Va., was arraigned on charges of disorderly conduct and public intoxication and was released on a $1,000 personal recognizance bond.
* James Brindo, 41, Parkersburg, was arraigned on charges of domestic battery and brandishing a deadly weapon and held on an $8,000 cash bond.
* Brandon Hunter Hornbeck, 29, 62 Valley Mills Drive, Parkersburg, was arraigned on charges of failure to appear and fraudulent use of an access device and held on a $12,500 surety bond.