PARKERSBURG — Wood County Magistrate Court released the following reports March 23:
* Justin Adam McElfresh, 19, 1785 Moody Ridge Road, Vincent, waived a preliminary hearing on a felony charge of gross child neglect creating a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury. His bond was reduced from $50,000 to $15,000, with home confinement as a condition, and the case was bound over to Wood County Circuit Court. McElfresh was arrested March 11 after reportedly being found driving a car in which a young child was playing with a bag that contained digital scales with heroin residue on them.
* Joseph Oliver Beaumier, 19, 3714 Bull Run Road, Waverly, was arraigned on charges of registration violation, driving too fast for conditions and embezzlement and released on a $1,000 personal recognizance bond.
* Kameron James Moore, 29, 61 Lakeview Way, Elizabeth, pleaded guilty to obstructing, possession of a controlled substance and driving on a license revoked for DUI. He was sentenced to two 90-day home confinement terms, to be served concurrently, and assessed $760.75 in fines and court costs.
* Billy U. Azbell, 52, 14155 Little Cola Road, Rockbridge, Ohio, was arraigned on two counts of false pretenses and one count of failure to appear and held on a $12,500 surety and $5,000 cash bond.
* Lindsey Nicole Kuphner, 21, 2106 Oak St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on a charge of possession of a controlled substance, methamphetamine, and released on a $1,500 personal recognizance bond.
Wood County Magistrate Court released the following reports March 24:
* James G. Lake, 32, 475 Rock Dale Road, Follansbee, was arraigned on a charge of transferring/receiving a stolen vehicle and bond was set at $10,000 surety.
* Dakota L. Riel, 23, 2002 Tresa Lane Apt. 204, Charleston, was arraigned on a charge of receiving/transferring a stolen vehicle and bond was set at $10,000 surety.