PARKERSBURG — The following civil cases were filed between Feb. 17-28 in the office of the Wood County Circuit Clerk:
* Cynthia Lyden and Scott Lyden v. Peter W. Strobl
* DeBarr Trucking Co. Inc. v. Rick L. Krout and Keystone Concrete and Masonry Construction Co.
* Steers Heating & Cooling Inc. v. Kevin Kinnison and Nicole Kinnison
* Nancy L. Hoselton v. Anthony W. Carver
* Paul Mullins, as parent and next friend of C.M., a minor, v. Harry M. Johnson
* Anita M. Cogar v. John Kevin Koch, M.D., and Parkersburg Surgical Associates PLLC
* Melissa D. Cross v. Camden-Clark Memorial Hospital Corp., Sodexo America LLC and Denise Thompson
* First Bank of Charleston, now known as Premier Bank Inc., v. Eddie W. Vanscoy, Nancy L. Vanscoy, Andrew Paterno (trustee) and the Huntington National Bank (credit line deed of trust)
* Regional Collection Services Inc. v. Julie Waters
* Regional Collection Services Inc. v. Heather Byers
* Regional Collection Services Inc. v. Misty Shamblin
* Jarrold Kenney and Janet Kenney v. Wayne Fine
* Ford Motor Credit Co. LLC v. Robert S. Chapman
* Beth Whitmore Hamilton v. Goldie M. Suttle
* Megan McConihay, administrator of the estate of Curtis C. McConihay Jr., v. CSX Transportation Inc.