PARKERSBURG — Wood County Magistrate Court heard the following cases on Feb. 14:
* Max Cowdery, 78, 3 Buckeye Lane, Belpre, was arraigned on a charge of failure to stop at a school bus and was released on a $500 personal recognizance bond.
* Troy Shaffer, 44, 1031 32nd St., Vienna, was given a not-guilty verdict on the charges of violation of a protective order, assault and obstruction by reason of mental illness from a circuit court order.
* Theodore Lambert III, 55, 119 Riverview Drive, Marietta, waived his preliminary hearing on five charges of forgery and three charges of uttering. His case has been bound over to Wood County Circuit Court for grand jury consideration.
* Ashley Milhoan, 31, 102 Sycamore St., Parkersburg, was dismissed on a charge of no proof of insurance after providing proof of insurance.
* Patrick Cheek, 34, 702 37th St., Vienna, was dismissed on a charge of possession of a controlled substance because the citation is over a year old.
* Jennifer Parsons, 38, 32 Michelles Court, Parkersburg, was dismissed on a charge of driving while suspended or revoked, because the citation is over a year old.