PARKERSBURG — Wood County Magistrate Court heard the following reports on Jan. 2.
* Makoa Goble, 18, 115 Jordyn Lane, Apartment 110, Mineral Wells, pleaded no contest to a charge of speeding and was assessed $180.25 in court costs and fines.
* Jalisa Brown, 22, 1205 Wilbur St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on the charges of obstruction and destruction of property and was released on a $1,000 surety bond.
* Lori Meyers, 42, homeless, of Parkersburg, was arraigned on the charges of trespassing and public intoxication; she was released on a $200 surety bond.
* Athena Wood, 32, 339 Lincoln Drive, Mineral Wells, pleaded guilty to a charge of speeding and was assessed $175.45 in court costs and fines.
* Nathan Place, 20, 1109 39th St., Parkersburg, was dismissed on two counts of obscene telephone calls because the victim no longer wishes to pursue.
* Christopher Grinter, 33, 26 Lexington Park Drive, Vienna, was arraigned on charges of strangulation, obstruction and battery. He was released on a $6,000 surety bond.