PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Magistrate Court heard the following cases on Dec. 6:
* Ryan Ewing, 24, 2028 17th St., Parkersburg, waived his preliminary hearing on a charge of burglary. After forcibly entering 1337 Ramsey Street in November through a back door while one of the two residents was home. Connie Miihlbatch said she attempted to open the front door to the residence but it was barricaded shut and called her husband who stated he was on his way and called the police. Ewing and co-defendant Marcel Canty, 31, 2008 1/2 20th Street, Parkersburg, who also waived his preliminary hearing on a charge of burglary, were apprehended shortly after. Their cases have been bound over to the Wood County Circuit Court for grand jury consideration.
* Liza Lamb, 40, 563 little Kanawha River Road, Parkersburg, was dismissed on a charge of operating a vehicle without evidence of registration because her registration was paid.
* Michael Powell, 31, 1006 41st St., Vienna, was arraigned on a charge of obstruction and was released on a $500 personal recognizance bond.
* Sandra McCartney, 36, 2659 New England Ridge Road, Washington, W.Va., pleaded guilty for a charge of no proof of insurance she was assessed $370.25 in court costs and fines.
* Andrew Hudson, 21, 614 Lulu St., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty for operating without certificate of inspection he was assessed $175.25 in court costs and fines.
* Christina Huffman, 40, 2604 Beach Drive, Belpre, pleaded no contest to operating without certificate of inspection I was assessed $175.25 in court costs and fines.