PARKERSBURG — The following cases were heard Dec. 4 in Wood County Magistrate Court:
* Hueston Lee Kellar, 31, 526 Hyview Drive, Washington, was released on $500 bond for violating a protective order.
* Jeremy Toler, 38, 1022 Pea Ridge Road, Oak Hill, W.Va. was held on $1,000 bond for a warrant in making threats, harassment by an electronic device from Ritchie County.
* Michael Alan Lightfritz, 39, 1211 30th St., Parkersburg, was released on $500 bond for driving on a suspended license and having no insurance.
* Thomas C. Burke, 43, 800 Elder St., Parkersburg, waived a preliminary hearing on a charge of possession of a controlled substance. The case is bound over to Wood County Circuit Court for Grand Jury consideration.
* Robert Burrows II, 23, 1609 Covert St., Parkersburg, was released on $500 bond for overtaking a stopped school bus.
* Ryan Lynn Flanagan, 38, 487 Robin Hood Road, Belleville, had a charge of second-offense driving on a revoked license for DUI dismissed.
* Albert Lamont Washington, 49, 272 Morrison Ave., Columbus, was held on a $300,000 bond for delivery of a controlled substance and possession with intent to distribute a controlled substance. The Parkersburg Narcotics Task Force conducted a controlled buy from Washington and the task force found suspected heroin in his possession as well as digital scales and small plastic bags.
* Phillip Michael Parsons, 32, 243 West Eighth Ave., Huntington, pleaded guilty to shoplifting and obstruction, fined $365.50 which includes $50 in restitutions to Kohl’s. Two charges of failure to appear were dismissed.
PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Magistrate Court heard the following cases on Dec. 5:
* Rebecca Jo Tannous, 54, 5 Kelly Lane, Vienna, pleaded guilty for one count of unlawful acts of licenses, beer sales under 21, and was assessed $220,25 in court fees.
* Josefa G. Morris, 50, 1405 Avery St. Apt. 5, Parkersburg, was arraigned on charges of fraudulent activity with access device and was released on a $1,000 personal recognizance bond.
* Jeremy Allen Conrad, 38, 259 Wren St., Walker, was arraigned on charges of trespassing, obstructing and fleeing on food and was released on a $3,000 surety bond.
* Zachary Barnett, 33, 865 Dodd Run Rd., pleaded guilty on a charge of obstructing and was sentenced 7 days in jail, already served, and was assessed $220.25 in court fines.
* One count of driving on a suspended/revoked license was dismissed from a plea agreement for William Roland Talkington, 32, 126 County Road 9 Apt. 2C in Marietta. Talkington plead guilty for a third offense of driving with a suspended license and will serve 20 days of jail time and was assessed $320.25 in court fees.
* Christopher Michael Williams, 28, 413 E Eighth St., Parkersburg, was dismissed on a defense motion on a charge of brandishing deadly weapons, threatening or causing breach to the peace and criminal penalties.
* Andrew John McGuffey, 21, 160 Dixie St., Williamstown, had charges of petit larceny and penalties, proceedings were deferred and was assessed $170.25 in court fines.
* Kioki Anthony Lizama, 23, 6858 Pike St., Mineral Wells, pleaded guilty for knowingly or intentionally possessing a controlled substance without a valid prescription and was sentenced 6 month probation and assessed $170.25 in court fines.
* Jonathan Allen Norman, 50, 417 Henderson Ave., Williamstown, was dismissed on a charge of no insurance, officer was not present.
* David Lee Phillips, 37, 718 Hall St., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty for 2nd offense shoplifting and owes a civil penalty of $118 to Walmart on Pike St. and was assessed $180.25 in court fines.