PARKERSBURG — Wood County Magistrate Court heard the following cases on Nov. 19:
* Steve Naylor, 57, 1328 Latrobe St., Parkersburg, waived his preliminary hearing on charges of sexual abuse by a parent, guardian or custodian and incest. His case has been bound over to Wood County Circuit Court for grand jury consideration. Naylor was arrested following an alleged sexual assault on his 5-year-old granddaughter, officials said.
* Tracy McElfresh, 32, 413 Eighth St., Parkersburg, was found guilty of possession of a controlled substance without a valid prescription and was sentenced to six months of probation and assessed $170.25 in court costs and fines.
* Kathy Wagoner, 49, 1613 Fairfax St., Parkersburg, pleaded no contest to a charge of no operator’s; after providing proof of insurance she was dismissed on a charge of no proof of insurance. She was assessed $190.25 in court costs and fines.
* Jeffrey Howell, 59, 31061 Woodstone Lane, Apartment 153, Novi, Mich., pleaded no contest to the charge of speeding and was assessed $175.25 in court costs and fines.
* Joey Barnett, 37, 523 West Main St., Spencer, was arraigned on charges of uttering and failure to appear and he was being held at the North Central Regional Jail on a $10,000 surety bond.
PARKERSBURG — The following cases were handled in Wood County Magistrate Court on Nov. 20:
* Chad Everett Burk, 41, 255 Ogdin Road, Waverly, pleaded guilty to possession of a controlled substance without a prescription and a second-offense driving on a suspended license, fined $490.50 and placed on one year of probation.
* Aaron Chad Wright, 30, 5210 Smithville Road, Harrisville, pleaded guilty to petit larceny, fined $195.25 and credited with one day and six hours in jail time served.
* Andrea L. Pickens, 38, 166 Middle Hill Road, Waverly, pleaded guilty to trespassing and fined $185.25.
* William Cory Wilson, 41, #12 Lynnwood Drive, Vienna, had a charge of domestic assault dismissed.
* Anastasia Tucker, 21, 185 Hazelwood Road, Marietta, had a charge of domestic battery dismissed.
* Matthew F. Windland, 36, 412-3 11th St., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to petit larceny, fined $177.24 and sentenced to one year probation.
* Ryan Lynn Flanagan, 37, 487 Robin Hood Road, Belleville, pleaded guilty to driving while his license was revoked for DUI, placed on 60 days home confinement and fined $270.25.
* Carl E. Porter, 44, 405 Elm St., Belpre, pleaded guilty to having no seatbelts and no registration and fined $220.25. A charge of having no inspection sticker was dismissed.
* Brian Scott Moore, 44, 131 Loretta Lane, Parkersburg, had a charge of petit larceny dismissed.
* Nellie Ann Vincent, 61, 2304 Lynn St., Parkersburg, pleaded no contest to obstruction and fined $220.25.
* Richard Wilson, 53, 635 Liberty Street, Apt. A, Parkersburg, pleaded no contest to overtaking and passing a school bus and fined $680.25.
* Justin Lee Nutter, 97 Stag Road, Washington, W.Va., was summoned to appear on a charge of violating a protective order. He appeared before the magistrate who granted him a $500 personal recognizance bond.
* Angela Harris, 521 Market St., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to passing worthless checks and fined $258.25.
* David Allen Rexroad, 43, 4809 Emerson Ave., Parkersburg, was held on $100,000 bond for possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance. The Parkersburg Narcotics Task Force and parole officials conducted a search of Rexroad’s residence as he was on parole. They reported finding a black backpack under a dresser with 38 grams of suspected meth as well as digital scales, sandwich bags and small 1X1-inch zip top bags.