PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Magistrate Court heard the following cases Nov. 7-8:
* Victor Patterson, 75, 2 Turtle Lane, Davisville, pleaded no contest to two driving while suspended or revoked and was assessed $270 in court costs and fines.
* Cheri Cunningham, 50 2, 130 Franklin St., Marietta, pleaded guilty to unlawful acts of licenses and was assessed $220.25 in court costs and fines.
* Kurt Allen Young II, 29, 268 Pine St., Washington, W.Va., was arraigned on a charge of transferring or receiving stolen property and was released on a $1,500 personal recognizance bond.
* Ahmad Marques Moore, 20, 1419 Tanala Ave., Akron, was arraigned on the charges of possession of a controlled substance with the intent to deliver and fleeing with reckless indifference. Bond was set at $15,000.
* Sean Haverty, 28, 147 East Lubeck Hills Drive, Washington, W.Va., was arraigned charges of shoplifting and possession of a controlled substance without a prescription, heroin. He was released on a $1,250 surety bond.
* Brandon Hayes, 28, 280 Dempsey Ave., Parkersburg, was arraigned on a charge of possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver, marijuana and bond was set at $10,000 surety.
* Anthony Martin, 33, 302 Parson St., Belpre, was arraigned on charges of possession of a controlled substance, reckless driving, driving while suspended and no insurance and was released on $3,000 personal recognizance bond.
* There was probable cause found in a case against Justin Davis, 36, 1224 16th St., Parkersburg, on a charge of manufacturing, delivery or possession with the intent to manufacture and delivery of controlled substance, heroin and his case has been bound over to the Wood County Circuit Court for grand jury consideration.