PARKERSBURG — The following cases were heard at Wood County Magistrate Court on Oct. 30:
* Tyler McMahan, 27, 1323 14th St.,Vienna, was arraigned on charges of driving while suspended, a third offense, fleeing and shoplifting, a third offense. He was being held at the North Central Regional Jail on a $6,000 surety bond.
* Tara Knox, 50, 3401 Central Ave., Parkersburg, pleaded no contest to a charge of no seatbelt, following too closely and speeding in a school zone. She was assessed $470.50 in court costs and fines.
* Lisa Diane Whitehair, 50, P.O. Box 675, Mineral Wells, was arraigned on two counts of battery and was released on a $2,000 personal recognizance bond.
* Ronald Swiger Jr., 36, 12 Holden St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on charges of battery and destruction of property. He was released on a $2,000 personal recognizance bond.
* Jack Willie III, 32, Alderson, W.Va., was arraigned on a charge of domestic battery and was being held at the North Central Regional Jail on a $3,000 surety bond.
* Daniel Hickman, 33, 1342 Linden St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on charges of driving while suspended or revoked, a third offense, and no seatbelt on a child; he was released on a $1,000 personal recognizance bond.