PARKERSBURG — Wood County Magistrate Court heard the following cases on Aug. 27:
* John Stout, 49, 1764 State Route 339, Belpre, was arraigned on the charge of delivery of a controlled substance, methamphetamine, and was released on a $5,000 surety bond.
* Paul Brown, 47, 438 Victoria Ave., Williamstown, was arraigned on a charge of trespassing and was released on a $500 surety bond.
* Shawn Cloninger, 32, 302 Berry St., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to fraud and other related activity in connection with an access device. As part of a plea agreement he was dismissed on a charge of possession. He was sentenced to one year of unsupervised probation with credit for 16 days. He was assessed $170.25 in court costs and fines.
* David King, 25, P.O. Box 4, Arnoldsburg, W.Va., pleaded guilty to a charge of obstruction and was assessed $220.25 in court costs and fines.
* Jack Williams, 45, 3002 Camden Ave., Parkersburg, was arraigned on a charge of receiving or transferring a stolen vehicle. He was being held at the North Central Regional Jail on a $10,000 surety bond.
* David McCoy, 28, 1008 31st St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on four counts of violation of a protective order and was released on a $500 personal recognizance bond.
* Joshua Eggleston, 27, 1683, Statts Mill Road, Ripley, was arraigned on charges of public intoxication, battery of a police officer and two counts of obstruction. He was released on a $2,000 surety bond.