Wood County Circuit Court
PARKERSBURG — Wood County Circuit Court heard the following cases on June 6 and 7:
* Michael Rittenhouse, 26, was sentenced June 6 on a charge of sexual abuse in the third degree in Judge J.D Beane’s court. Rittenhouse was indicted on four counts of third-degree sexual assault.
According to the complaint, Rittenhouse engaged in sexual contact or intercourse with the minor while they were living in the same Parkersburg residence between early December and Feb. 14 of 2017 and 2018. He was confined from the age of 12 until 20 for having sexual contact with the same individual when he was around age 12.
Other cases heard in Beane’s Court:
* Jaclyn Kerns, 38, 1002 Cain Hill Road, Belleville, wasn’t present for her sentencing on the charge of conspiring to commit possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance.
* Ryan Watson, 30, 1350 State Route 821, Marietta, was found guilty per plea on the charges of petit larceny and obstruction; he was sentenced to time served for both charges which was 310 days at the North Central Regional Jail.
* Shawn Miller, 34, 2503 Beverly St., Apartment 12B, Parkersburg, was sentenced to three years of probation for transferring stolen property.
* Alen Stull, 42, in custody, pleaded guilty to count four, escape, and counts five and six, delivery of a controlled substance. He will be sentenced on Aug. 8 at 9:15 a.m.
* Dominique Richards, 27, 46314 Westminster Drive, Macomb, Mich., pleaded guilty to count two, possession of a controlled substance, heroin, with intent to deliver and will be sentenced on Aug. 8 at 9:15 a.m.
* Eric Parkins, 608 Pike St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on the charges of two counts of possession of a controlled substance and one count each of possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver, failure to appear , keeping or maintaining a vehicle for the keeping of a controlled substance. He pleaded not guilty and his trial is set to begin Aug. 27. The capias that was issued previously was withdrawn and his bond has been reinstated.
* Ryan Daily, 1126 46th St., Apt. 5, Vienna, did not show for his arraignment. He is indicted on two counts of possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver, two counts of possession of a controlled substance and one count of keeping or maintaining a vehicle for the keeping of a controlled substance.
In Judge Robert Waters’ Court:
* Dwayne Ueltschey, 41, in custody, was found guilty per plea to a charge of escape and was sentenced to one year at the West Virginia Department of Corrections to run consecutively to a sentence he is serving in Wetzel County.
* Darrell Boggs, 50, in custody, was found guilty per plea of a charge of breaking and entering and was sentenced to one to 10 years at the West Virginia Department of Corrections with 67 days credit.
* Morgan Flynn, 25, 3929 11th Ave., Parkersburg, was found guilty of child neglect creating risk of injury and was sentenced to one to five years at the West Virginia Department of Corrections with credit for 13 days. She was sentenced to 20 years of supervised release and must register on the child abuse and neglect registry.