PARKERSBURG — Wood County Magistrate Court heard the following cases on May 10.
* Chance Russell, 26, P.O. Box 23, Washington, was arraigned on charges of driving while revoked for DUI, no insurance, defective equipment, no motor vehicle inspection and expired registration. Russell was released on a $1,000 personal recognizance bond.
* Kyle Blackwell, 37, 1603 Audrey St., Parkersburg, was dismissed without prejudice on a charge of grand larceny due to investigation needed.
* Timmy Smith, 56, 5572 Big Pond Creek, Murraysville, pleaded guilty to speeding 64 mph in a 55 mph zone, and was assessed $165.25 in court costs and fines.
* John Winston, 63, 405 Valley Mills Drive, Parkersburg, pleaded no contest to failure to maintain control and was dismissed on the charges of expired registration and proof of insurance. He was assessed $165.25 in court costs and fines.
* Christopher Obara, 61, 1665 Lakewood Circle, Washington, pleaded guilty to obedience to traffic control devices and was assessed $170.25 in court costs and fines.
* Chelsey Wolfe, 23, 246 Garrison Lane, Waverly, pleaded no contest to speeding 40 mph in a 35 mph zone and was assessed $165 in court costs and fines.
* John Snider Jr., 51, 1400 Rayon Drive, Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to not wearing a seatbelt and was assessed $25 in court costs and fines.
* Brandon Hornbeck, 28, 1725 Park St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on charges of no operator’s and possession of a controlled substance and was released on a $500 personal recognizance bond.