Wood County Circuit Court
PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Circuit Court heard the following cases on April 11:
In Judge Jason Wharton’s Court:
* Matthew Bixman, 27, in custody, pleaded guilty to count one by Alford plea of unlawful assault and will be sentenced on May 28 at 1 p.m.
* Michael Morris, age unavailable, in custody, pleaded guilty to a charge of wanton endangerment involving a firearm and will be sentenced on May 28 at 1:30 p.m.
* Dalvin Tyrone Bufkin, 23, in custody, was found guilty on a charge of possession of a firearm by a prohibited person and was sentenced to two years with credit for 74 days at the West Virginia Department of Corrections.
* Robert Flinn, 32, in custody, pleaded not guilty to charges of threatening to commit a terrorist act and destruction of property. His trial will begin on May 7 at 9 a.m. Flinn was charged after he was in Sweet Frog, throwing chairs and other furniture into the parking lot, officials said. When a worker confronted him, he allegedly threatened to come back and “blow up the establishment killing everyone inside,” the police report says.
In Judge Robert Waters’ Court:
* Tricia Ann Walker, 34, in custody, waived extradition back to Washington County on a charge of failure to appear.
* Amy Marie Leedy, 29, in custody, waived extradition back to Washington County on a charge of tampering with evidence.