PARKERSBURG — Wood County Magistrate Court heard the following cases on March 22:
* Bryan Shupp, 27, 510 Pike St., Apartment A, Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to a third offense charge of driving while suspended or revoked. He was sentenced to 60 days of home confinement and assessed $310.25 in court costs and fines.
* Chanda Rae Lott, 40, 2092 South Pleasant Hill Road, Belleville, pleaded guilty to a charge of driving without the required security and as part of a plea agreement was dismissed on the charges of obstruction and vehicle turning left at intersection. She was sentenced to one year probation and assessed $860.25 in court costs and fines.
* Courtne Nicole Creel, 30, Six Highview Drive, Washington, was dismissed on charges of manufacturing, delivering or possession with intent to deliver or manufacture a controlled substance and conspiring to violate, because the arresting officer does not wish to pursue the charges at this time.
* Jackie Louise Hamrick, 54, 11 Summit Road, pleaded guilty to unlawful acts of licensees, beer sales under 21, and was assessed $75.25 in court costs and fines.
* Nicole Frederick, 43, 1711 Spring St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on two counts of possession of a controlled substance, methamphetamine and heroin, and was released on a $500 personal recognizance bond.