MARIETTA – The following divorces and dissolutions were recently recorded at the Washington County Courthouse:
* Deanna M. Hilliard, 41, of Marietta, and Andrew P. Hilliard, 43, of Little Hocking, were granted a divorce on May 7.
* Sharon E. Bennett, 30, of Belpre, and Daniel L. Bennett, 30, of Belpre, were granted a divorce on May 7.
* Karie R. Huck, 41, of Fleming, and Shawn E. Huck, 43, of Waterford, were granted a dissolution on May 8.
* Misty D. Rogers, 33, of Vincent, and Timothy L. Rogers, 36, of Parkersburg, were granted a divorce May 12.
* Claudia R. Roby, 33, of Belpre, and Joseph J. Roby, 36, of Belpre, were granted a divorce May 14.
* Teresa J. Foster, 26, of Beverly, and Jeremiah D. Foster, 30, of Newport, were granted a dissolution of marriage May 14.
* Toni Wilson, 31, of Fleming, and Austin Wilson, 32, of Marietta, were granted a divorce May 14.
* Kassia Kostelnik, 24, of Marietta, and Joshua S. Monell, 28, of Riverview, Fla., were granted a divorce May 14.
* Christina L. Todd, 32, of Parkersburg, and Destry S. Todd, 24, of Vincent, were granted a divorce May 18.
* Angela D. Barber, 40, of Belpre, and Andrew L. Barber, 43, were granted a divorce May 20.
* Billie J. Metz, 45, of Marietta, and Paul D. Metz, 54, of Reno, were granted a divorce May 20.
* Laura J. Lovely, 53, of Belpre, and Lyle W. Lovely, 58, of Chilliwack, British Columbia, were granted a divorce May 20.
* Kayla L. Hendershot, 27, of Lowell, and Joshua D. Hendershot, 31, of Lowell, were granted a divorce May 20.
PARKERSBURG – The following divorce petitions were filed between May 4-8 in the office of the Wood County Circuit Court Clerk:
* Beverly Dawn Fugit v. Earl Fugit Jr.
* Candace M. Hall v. David M. Hall
* Michael Craig McGee v. Tammy Lynn McGee
* Sandra M. Hale v. Kermit B. Hale
* Andrea Renee Gibbs v. Harry Daniel Gibbs Jr.
* Amanda Lucille Pilson v. Joshua Bo Pilson
* Jennifer Lynn Riser v. Shawn M. Riser
* Elizabeth K. Omasta v. Richard Omasta
* Ashley Morgan Johnson v. Justin Allen Johnson
* Jennifer Deuley v. Donald E. Deuley
* Amanda L. Thorn v. Jeremy S. Thorn
* Lori Dianna Vincent v. Scott Alan Vincent
* Chad Aaron Buskirk v. Brittany Lee Buskirk
PARKERSBURG – The following divorce petitions were filed between May 11-15 in the office of the Wood County Circuit Court Clerk:
* Zachary Franklin Enoch v. Samantha Ann Enoch
* Leigh Anne Reid v. Ryan Ellis Reif
* Sandra J. Moore v. Ernest F. Moore III
* Robert Stephen Boone v. Sarah Kathryn Boone
* Sarah Jeanine Windland v. James Jude Windland
* Cheryl Lynn Roberts v. John Roberts
* Brooke Kelli Nichols v. Kenneth William Nichols
* Mark Kelcy Parker v. Christine Lynette Parker
* Dianna Jean Williams v. Brandon Scott Williams
* Aaron Mace v. Vickie Lynn Mace
PARKERSBURG – The following divorce petitions were filed between April 27-May 1 in the office of the Wood County Circuit Court Clerk:
* Heidi Nicole Jones v. Adam Lee Jones
* Heather Renee Gibbs v. Joel Adam Gibbs
* Shannon D. Cooper v. Nardian N. Cooper (Watson)
* Sylvia Marie Cozart v. Stevan Alan Lauderman
* Jennifer N. Miller v. Tristan C. Miller
* Melissa Miller v. Christopher Miller
* Rita Gayheart v. Vernon Gayheart
* Donald Glenn Wilson v. Trula Jean Wilson
* Sean Eric Dalton v. Dedi Elaine Dalton
* Susan Michelle Herkert v. Brian Keith Heckert
* Mary Debra Travis v. Robert Allan Travis
* Jordan Powell Rapp v. Jessica Leigh Rapp
PARKERSBURG – The following divorce petitions were filed between April 20-24 in the office of the Wood County Circuit Court Clerk:
* Brittany Dawn Hopkins v. Kurt Paul Wood
* David K. Hoffman v. Ronna L. Hoffman
* John Michael Henrie II v. Marta Kay Henrie
* Sara Martha Welling v. Dale Blaine Welling II
* Lisha M. Conn v. Anthony J. Conn Jr.
* Charles Edison Vanhorn v. Margaret Vanhorn
* Franklin W. Rector III v. Desere N. Rector
* Amber Lynn Mosco Campbell v. Arthur L. Campbell
* Kimberly S. Johnson v. Kenneth L. Johnson
* Mark Byrd v. Courtney Byrd
* Heather Marie Ruble-Auvil v. Shane W. Auvil
* Julia Rae Dawson v. Gregory Allen Dawson