MARIETTA – The following divorces and dissolutions were recently recorded at the Washington County Courthouse:
* Emily Siders, 31, of Marietta, and Mike Siders, 34, of Mansfield, were granted a divorce on April 3.
* Tara A. Crites, 36, of Marietta, and Everette L. Crites Jr., 38, of St. Clairsville, were granted a divorce on April 10.
* Shona L. Woody, 27, of Belpre, and Michael C. Woody, 30, of Parkersburg, were granted a divorce on April 13.
* Sarah L. Vrooman, 34, of McConnelsville, and Michael B. Vrooman, 38, of Marietta, were granted a divorce on April 14.
* Lindsey L. Ledger, 26, of Marietta, and Carl E. Ledger, 26, of Coolville, were granted a divorce on April 14.
* Ruth A. Morse, 49, of Waterford, and Richard G. Morse Jr., 53, of Belpre, were granted a divorce on April 15.
PARKERSBURG – The following divorce petitions were filed between April 13-17 in the office of the Wood County Circuit Court Clerk:
* McKenzie Ann Stanley v. Jacob Matthew Stanley
* Victoria Dawn Baker v. David Charles Barker
* Tabitha Jane King v. Clarence Author Lynch
* Christopher C. Hanson v. Linda D. Hanson
* Andrea Way v. Michael Way
* Raymond C. Leffel v. Kimberly S. Leffel
* Glen Scott Harshbarger v. Angela Fontella Harshbarger
* Earl A. Jenkins II v. Crystal G. Jenkins
* Pamela Kay Anderson v. Teddy Dwight Anderson