PARKERSBURG – The following divorce petitions were filed between April 6-10 in the office of the Wood County Circuit Clerk:
* Ashley Lynn Seevers v. Gale Allen Seevers Jr.
* David Allan Cobb v. Alyssa Michelle Cobb
* Ricky G. Newell v. Linda Renee Newell Stauffer
* Debra Barker v. Delmas Barker II
* Whitney Nicole Null v. Hollie Denzil Null III
* Amber Brianne Sheppard v. Luke Christopher Sheppard
* Dana Carlene Dulaney v. Kevin Andrew Dulaney
* Sarina Lynn Ramsey v. Larry Allen Russell Ramsey
PARKERSBURG – The following divorce petitions were filed between March 30-April 3 in the office of the Wood County Circuit Clerk:
* Christy Jo Hall v. Wesley Hall Jr.
* Cynthia Dawn Starcher v. William Holly Matthews
* Andrea Nicole Atkinson v. Gilbert James Atkinson
* Debra Lynn Knight v. Rex Franklin Wright
* Andrea Marie Stack v. Justin Ray Stack
* Jason Dale Harbin v. Jamie Lee Harbin
* Katelyn R. Jennings v. Nicholas A. Jennings
* Caroline Divine Elkof v. Jeremy Allen Passmore
* Jill Elise Joy v. Nathan Robert Joy
* Stephanie Dotson v. Xavier Dotson
* Ronald D. Myers II v. Sara L. Myers
* Debra Sue Marple v. Junior Lee Marple
* Margaret Beatrice Bush v. Gerald Cameron Bush II
* Lisa Marie Sutton v. John Denver Sutton
* Denise Dawn Johnson v. Randal Brooks Johnson
MARIETTA – The following records were recorded at the Washington County Courthouse.
* Angela L. Wriston, 41, of Macksburg, and Jason R. Wriston, 38, of Marietta, were granted a dissolution of marriage April 7.
* Sunshine Craig, 36, of Fleming, and David Craig Jr., 38, of Marietta, were granted a dissolution of marriage April 7.
* Heather Chapman, 40, of Marietta, and Brandon H. Chapman, 42, of Coolville, were granted a divorce April 7.
* Tina D. Ward, 41, of New Matamoras, and Kenneth Ward Jr., 41, of New Matamoras, were granted a divorce April 8.
* Anita M. Baker, 49, of Belpre, and Ray V. Baker, 51, of Belpre, were granted a dissolution of marriage April 8.
PARKERSBURG – The following divorce petitions were filed between March 23-27 in the office of the Wood County Circuit Court Clerk:
* Lori D. Zyla v. Jason A. Zyla
* Jeremy T. Sellers v. Rebecca G. Sellers
* Adam Matthew Roseberry v. Katie Jo Roseberry
* Jeffrey L. Evans v. Minda A. Evans
* Jessica Lynn Bozrath v. Robert Daniel Howard
* Wael Elzein v. Norita Kay Elzein
* Edward Martin Cranfield v. Christine Elizabeth Slider
* David Alexander Bunch v. Debra Kay Bunch
* Nikki Nicole Barber v. Michael Anthony Barber
* Walter S. Meeks v. Ada E. Meeks
MARIETTA – The following divorces and dissolutions were recently recorded at the Washington County Courthouse:
* Ann M. Briggs, 30, of Waterford, and Matthew J. Briggs, 31, of Vincent, were granted a dissolution of marriage March 27.
* Alisha Seagraves, 33, of Marietta, and Joshua P. Seagraves, 33, of Beverly, were granted a dissolution of marriage March 30.
* Linda J. Vandine, 67, of Stockport, and Roy G. Vandine, 74, of Stockport, were granted a dissolution of marriage March 31.