PARKERSBURG – The following civil suits were filed between April 13-17 in the office of the Wood County Circuit Court Clerk:
* Donald P. Stanley and Donald P. as administrator C.T.A. of the estate of Theodora M. Stanley, deceased v. Joshua Paul Adams
* Credit Acceptance Corp. v. Faith R. Maston
* Americredit Financial Services doing business as GM Financial v. Victoria A. Sargent
* Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC, assignee of GE Capital Retail Bank v. Connie Myers, also known as Connie R. Morris
* Bank of America N.A. v. Mikki Lillard, also known as Mikki A. Lillard, also known as Mikki A. Lillard, also known as Maria A. Lillard
* Bank of America N.A. v. Carolyn S. Brown, also known as Carolyn S. Lieving
* Scott A. Judy and Jessica D. Judy v. Zechariah J. Suprano and Dan J. Suprano and Tammy E. Suprano
* Jack R. Stewart Jr. v. West Virginia Department of Transportation, Division of Highways, Paul A. Mattox Jr., Secretary of Transportation and Commissioner of Highways
* United Bank Inc. v. Brent M. Gandee
PARKERSBURG – The following civil suits were filed between April 6-10 in the office of the Wood County Circuit Clerk:
* Merlin Enterprises LLC v. Harton Enterprises Inc.
* Makayla B. Smith and Ashley J. Leek v. Smith Dot LLC and Steve K. Voreh Sr.
* Credit Acceptance Corp. v. Shad M. Knight also known as Shad Knight
* Richard Lantz v. Apria Healthcare Group Inc., Apria Healthcare LLC, Apria Healthcare Inc., Pat Minnite, an individual, The PM Co., and JP LLC
* Discover Bank v. Courtney P. Ross
* Clarke Jordan Financial LLC v. Anna Phillips
* Candace Gibson v. American General Home Equity Inc., now known as Springleaf Financial.
* Kimberly K. Clarkson v. Emerson Bowling Lanes Inc. and Charles Nedeff
* Sanitary Linen Service Inc. v. Parkersburg Cardiology Associates Inc.
PARKERSBURG – The following civil suits were filed between March 30-April 3 in the office of the Wood County Circuit Clerk:
* Branch Banking and Trust Co. v. Adam Hoskinson and Jessica Wright
* Leah Taylor, an individual v. Camden Clark Memorial Hospital, Hillel Peltz, M.D.; Roger T. Tomihama, M.D. And New Haven Teleradiology LLC
* Camden Clark Medical Center v. Robert E. Houck
* Carl McCale and Rebecca McCale v. Lisa A. Chancey
* Tyler A. Rockhold and Crystal A. Rockhold v. James A. Shelton
* Discover Bank v. Ashley D. Perry, also known as Ashley D. Boothe, also known as Ashley Booth
* Highmark West Virginia Inc., doing business as Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield West Virginia v. Simonton Windows Inc.
* Roxanne Strader, individually and a personal representative of the estate of Guy W. Strader, deceased v. Daniel McGraw, M.D.; Dorai T. Rajan, M.D and Mirza T. Hamirani
* Motorist Mutual Insurance Co. v. Mark A. Toler
* Credit Acceptacne Corp. v. Ronald E. James
* Berkley Assigned Risk Services v. Richard Buckbee, doing business as R.B. Construction
* Discover Bank v. Lenny F. Cossman Jr.
* Discover Bank v. Laura Lewis
* Discover Bank v. Erin M. Hupp
PARKERSBURG – The following civil suits were filed between March 16-27 in the office of the Wood County Circuit Court Clerk:
* Randy Wagoner and Teresa Wagoner v. K. Hovnanian Homes of West Virginia.
* Cathy Greiner v. Speedway LLC
* Discover Bank v. Allen W. Shultz
* Nationwide Acceptance LLC, formerly known as Nationwide Acceptance Corp. v. Timothy L. Life
* Jeffery W. Robinson and Helen Robinson v. Anthony Ray Garrison
* Discover Bank v. Louetta M. Wilson
* Everette Agnor and Tylor Agnor v. Ramey Motors Inc. and United Bank Inc.
* Bank of America N.A. v. Michael G. Lobaugh
* Uloaku U. Irobi v. Sarah Lee Bell
* Richard W. Heiden v. Central Environmental Services
* Bank of America N.A. v. Thomas S. Pritt also known as Thomas Spangler Pritt
* Discover Bank v. Mariah Caltrider
* Oil, Gas and Industrial Historic Association v. G&B Farms LLC and G&B LLC
* Discover Bank. v. Bruce A. Myers
* Ford Motor Credit Co. LLC v. Stanley Durrett
* Obermeyer’s Florist Inc. v. Stephanie Lamar
* West Virginia Central Credit Union v. Corey Clegg
* Camden Clark Medical Center v. Steven D. Goodwin
* Memorial Health System v. Ricky Miller
* Gregory Siler and Brent Mitchell Siler and Zachary Wade Siler, infants, by and through their father and next best friend, Gregory Siler v. Steven M. Miller and …
* Taj Z. Rohr v. The Guard Restoration Co. and USAA Casualty Insurance Co.
* Jason Mathers v. Mahindra U.S.A., Inc., Tractor Pros Inc. and Mahindra Finance U.S.A. LLC
* Mark D. Farnsworth v. Louise Bennett, deceased, in name only
* Credit Acceptance Corp. v. Timothy C. Nay
* Aaron S. Jobes v. Sandra R. Lynch
* Enid L. Lowe v. PWNR LLC
* Erie Insurance Property and Casualty Co. Inc. v. Cequent Performance Products as Subrogee of Jillian McCauley