Wood County Circuit Court
PARKERSBURG — The following cases were handled recently in Wood County Circuit Court:
• Zakkary R. Beckett, 25, 2402 Clement Ave., Apt. B, Parkersburg, pleaded guilty before Judge J.D. Beane to receiving or transferring a stolen vehicle and two counts of a fraudulent use of an access device. He was sentenced to one to five years in prison with a credit of 138 days on the first charge and two sentences of five years with a credit of 65 days for time served on the other two charges. The sentences for the fraudulent use of an access device will run concurrently with each other and consecutively with the other.
• Damon G. Fonner, 32, 3312 Vair Ave. Parkersburg, pleaded guilty before Beane to unlawful assault. Sentencing is set for 9:30 a.m. Nov. 4.
• Shawn M. Bailey, 26, 100 Rock Run Road, Walker, has a trial set before Beane on Sept. 8 for malicious assault of a law-enforcement officer.
• Jason Leigh Richards, 1067 Sealy Ridge Road, Vincent, Ohio, has a trial set before Beane on Dec. 14 for third-offense driving a vehicle under the combined influence of alcohol and a controlled substance. A status hearing is set for 9 a.m. Dec. 9.
• Jamie Lee Delane, 41, 905 1/2 Tygart St., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty before Judge Robert Waters to failure to provide registration changes. He was sentenced to prison for one to five years with 307 days credit for time served. The sentence will run concurrent to another case on which he is already serving time.
• William Raven Smith, 22, 414 Marrtown Road., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty before Waters to attempted burglary and destruction of property. He is being allowed to enter a drug treatment program. Sentencing is set for 9:30 a.m. Nov. 1.
• Bryan A. Morris, 25, 110 Bartloff St., Gastonia, N.C., pleaded guilty before Waters to fourth-degree arson and causing injury during an arson-related crime. On May 22, 2019, Morris is said to have set a fire in an apartment at 2717 Bird St. People were displaced for four weeks and some were injured. Sentencing is set for 1:15 p.m. Nov. 1.
• Eric Glenn Snyder, 45, 4116 Deerwalk Highway, Walker, pleaded guilty before Waters to possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver. He was accepted into Drug Court. Sentencing is set for 10 a.m. Nov. 1.
• Thomas Greathouse II, 40, 1231 Swann St., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty before Waters to two counts of forgery of a public record and was sentenced to two to 10 years with a credit for 173 days served on each count, with the sentences running concurrently. The sentence was suspended and he was placed on probation for three years. Greathouse also pleaded guilty to trespassing and was fined $100. Part of the terms of his probation is he must participate in a drug treatment program.
• Megan Lynn George, 20, 1458 36th St., Apt. 4, Parkersburg, pleaded guilty before Judge Jason Wharton to grand larceny and fleeing from an officer in a vehicle with reckless indifference. Sentencing is set for 10 a.m. Oct. 28.