On the Record
PARKERSBURG — Wood County Magistrate Court released the following reports Feb. 9:
* Shannon Elizabeth Wade, 37, 801 18th St., #4, Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to driving with a suspended license and was assessed $270.25 in court costs and fines.
* Michael B. Johnson, 47, 913 39th st., Vienna, pleaded no contest to cell phone use and was assessed $100 in court costs and fines.
* Rebecca Pearl Lanning, 32, 105 Melody Lane, Marietta, was arraigned on a charge of shoplifting and was released on a $1,000 personal recognizance bond.
* Devin James Clark, 29, 1316 36th St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on charges of leaving the scene of an accident, driving under the influence, no proof of insurance, improper registration and failure to maintain control and was released on a $3,000 personal recognizance bond.
* Roy William Hornbeck, 47, 324 East Main St., Metamora, was arraigned on a charge of open dumps and was released on a $500 personal recognizance bond.
* Codey Lee Buzzard, 26, 97 Whispering Pines Court, Parkersburg, was arraigned on a charge of battery on a medical provider and was released on a $1,500 personal recognizance bond.
* Brandan Edward Bays, 23, 900 Hillcrest St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on a charge of destruction of property and was released on a $500 personal recognizance bond.
* Probable case was found against Joseph Leroy Hutson, 40, 609 Charles St., Parkersburg, on charges of driving with a suspended license and prohibited persons with a firearm. He was bound over to circuit court.
* Matthew Edward Depew, 30, 4112 11th Ave., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to unauthorized currency after he was found with 51 counterfeit $100 bills. His sentence has been served and he was assessed $195.25 in court costs and fines.
* A charge of fraudulent and related activity in connection with an access device was dismissed against Justin Kyle Wendelken, 32, 72 Elm St., Davisville.
PARKERSBURG –The Parkersburg Police Department released the following reports on Feb. 9:
* Terry Riel, 24, of Parkersburg, was arrested for Fugitive from Justice.
* Erick Jenkins, 33, of Little Hocking, was arrested for Fugitive from Justice.
* Officers responded to Ohio Avenue for a larceny.
* Officers responded to Madison Avenue for a destruction of property.
* Officers responded to Emerson Avenue for counterfeit money.
* Officers responded to Beverly Street for a burglary.
* Officers responded to two motor vehicle accidents.
MARIETTA — The following people have been processed for the Washington County Jail:
* Uriah Matthew Hill, 45, homeless, criminal trespass.
* Niesha Nicole Sheets, 30, Vincent, probation violation.
* David Edward Durbin, 44, Coolville, aggravated possession of drugs, a felony.
* Jason Lee Myers, 36, Marietta, aggravated possession of drugs, possession of drugs, possession of fentanyl and tampering with drugs, felonies.
* Sean Nicholas Capriola, 19, Cuyahoga, Ohio, OVI, speed, no seatbelt and distracted driving.
* Randal Eugene Cunningham, 64, Vincent, receiving stolen property, felony, and tampering with records.
* Megan Cheyenne Roach, 28, Marietta, probation violation, a felony.
* Amber Dawn Boyd, 31, Coolville, possession of drugs and breach of recognizance, felonies, and illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia and driving under suspension and child restraint.
* Justin Alexzander Simpson, 32, homeless, parole violation, felony.
* Barrett Shea Evans, 27, Williamstown, possession of marijuana.
WILLIAMSTOWN — The Williamstown Police Department released the following reports on Feb. 9:
* Austin Boyd, 19, Vienna, was cited for speed 42/25 and possession of marijuana on Highland Avenue.
* Samuel Kinker, 35, Vincent, was cited for a stop sign violation on Columbia Avenue.
* A 16-year-old male from Marietta was cited for speed 84/55 and driving with measurable alcohol on West Third Street. A 14-year-old female passenger was cited for underage consumption of alcohol. Two additional juvenile females were in the vehicle at the time of stop, but had not been drinking alcohol. All parties were released to their parents.
* Dean Beck Jr., 30, Reno, was cited for second-offense driving on a suspended license on 4 1/2 Street. A passenger in vehicle, Rebecca Pearl Lanning, 32, of Marietta, was arrested on a warrant for second-offense shoplifting. Lanning was processed at police headquarters and placed in the Division of Corrections pending arraignment at Wood County Magistrate Court.