PARKERSBURG — The following civil suits were filed in the office of the Wood County Circuit Clerk between Nov. 2-30:
* United Bank v. Dale E. Jones; default judgment granted Jan. 8.
* Patrick M. Wilson, individually and as trustee of GVS Trust dated May 31, 2019; and Generations Visa Service Inc. v. Ryan E. Cunningham, Cunningham Energy LLC, Viper Capital Partners LLC, Unknown Civil Co-Conspirator #1 and Unknown Civil Co-Conspirator #2
* Zachary and Maggie Parsons, individually and as husband and wife, v. Millwood Lumber Inc. David Farver, Richard E. Mullen and Helen R. Mullen, Richard Mullen II and Ryan Mullen and Mullen Resources LLC
* Parkersburg Center Limited Partnership v. Max Nutrition LLC, dba Nutrition Pit Supplement Store, Byron J. Moore, agent; Shane Corbitt; Lisa Corbitt,; John F. Blouir; and Byron J. Moore
* Bobbi Hagenbuagh, Diane Farnsworth, Tammy Bixman and Tracy Schoen v. Jennifer Jones, David Jones and Amber Tullius
* Philip Eckart v. Standard Oil Company Inc.
* Steven M. Haught and Jodi Cobb v. Richard R. Cullum II
* Sharon Holding Corp. v. Jamecka A. Graham
* Community Bank of Parkersburg and Gary B. Nelson v. Thomas E. Ingram and Carla L. Ingram; default judgment to quiet title granted Dec. 28.
* Teresa J. Seckman and Philip B. Seckman v. Steven D. Barnett, executor of the estate of Dale L. Barnett
* West Virginia Potato Chip Company, dba Mr. Bee Potato Chips, v. Erie Insurance Property & Casualty Company; Lee May, individually and in his capacity of commercial claims manager of Erie Insurance Company Claims Department; and Intra-State Insurance Corp.; transferred to the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia.
* Nicole Francis, administratrix of the estate of Rebecca Hersman, v. Michelle Hill; Nicole Francis; City of Parkersburg; Capital One Bank (USA) N.A. Platinum; West Virginia University Medical Corporation, dba University Health Associates; West Virginia University Hospitals Inc., aka WVU Medicine dba Camden Clark Medical Center; and OneMain Financial Inc.
* Union Bank Inc. v. Edward H. Staats III and Palindrome LLC
* William Russell and Teresa Russell v. Jessica Walters, Williams Resources Corporation and City of Parkersburg
* Vincent R. Janssen v. Westfield Outdoor Inc.
* CSX Transportation Inc. v. Aaron Lawrence Sharps
* Regional Collection Services Inc. v. Isabella Rexroad
* Jason D. Stanley v. Collin J. Settle
* Rachel Holding Corp. v. Matthew R. Kinney
* Lucy Sprouse v. Kroger Limited Partnership I