PARKERSBURG — Wood County Magistrate Court released the following reports Dec. 1:
* Elsy M. Meza, 22, 1166 Lafayette Road, Medina, pleaded no contest to a no insurance charge.
* Bridgett Gail Matheny, 35, 247 Locust Ridge Road, Ripley, pleaded guilty to speeding.
* Xavier Rashad Hayward, 30, 2638 Kennerly Road, Orangeburg, S.C., pleaded no contest to no international fuel tax agreement decal displayed.
* Dristi Diane Skinner, 31, 402 Dickens, Mineral Wells, pleaded guilty to a no seatbelt charge and was assessed $25 in court costs and fines.
* Austin Nicholas Buchanan, 26, 1712 7th St. Apt. 2, Parkersburg, had a preliminary hearing waived for charges of entry of building other than dwelling and willful injury to or destruction of property. He was bound over to Circuit Court.
* Brent James Harman, 44, 1419 Meadville Road, Davisville, was arraigned on charges of no registration, driving with a suspended license, doing too fast for roadway conditions and no insurance and was released on a $3,000 personal recognizance bond.
* William E. Johnson, 55, 940 Latrobe St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on charges of obstructing an officer and fleeing from an officer and bond was set at $1,000 personal recognizance.
* Nathan Scott Brannan, 27, Parkersburg, was arraigned on a domestic battery charge and bond was set at $500 surety.
* Kevin Romel Henderson, 28, 131 Greentree Drive, Parkersburg, was arraigned on a charge of driving with a suspended license and was released on a $500 surety bond.
* Russell Norman Hinzman, 36, 413 8th St., Parkersburg, had a preliminary hearing waived for a charge of escape or an attempt to escape from custody and was bound over to Circuit Court.
* Mark Andrew Ramsey, 36, 725 Bird St., Parkersburg, had a preliminary hearing waived for a charge of possession of a controlled substance with the intent to deliver and was bound over to Circuit Court.