PARKERSBURG – The following civil suits were filed in the office of the Wood County Circuit Clerk between Oct. 1-31:
* Riverview Federal Credit Union v. Matthew E. Deem and Cassandra F. Deem
* Reva Danzig v. Deidra M. Hines Travis and Leonard Franklin Travis; default judgment was granted Nov. 19.
* Robert E. Sams, M.D., PLLC v. Nathan Harrington; agreed judgment order Oct. 14.
* Cindy Facemire v. Marion Tennant Pre-Owned Autos and Trucks LLC, dba Marion Tennant Pre-Owned Autos, and Credit Acceptance Corp.
* Sean Murphy v. American Family Connect Property and Casualty Insurance Company; transferred to the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia.
* Frances Kay Loughry v. Daniel J. Deweese
* Paul Edward Flowers v. Sherrie Bell/Real
* Ford Motor Credit Company LLC v. Kathryn D. Henderson, Kaydean Cowan
* Bradley Helmick v. Parkersburg Police Department, Police Chief Joseph Martin, Police Officer Shane A. Semones, Police Officer Jeffrey Grogg and Police Officer Jordon Nolan
* Velocity Investments LLC v. Diana L. Smearman
* Discover Bank v. Rodney DeBerry
* Michael Anthony Jones Jr., administrator CTA DBN of the estate of Felicia D. Sharpe, deceased, and Michael Anthony Jones Jr., administrator of the estate of Michael A. Jones Sr., deceased, v. Nationstar Mortgage LLC, dba Mr. Cooper; DCM Services LLC; AscensionPoint Recovery Services LLC; Phillips & Cohen Associates Ltd.; Wells Fargo Card Services; Mid-Ohio Valley Medical Group Inc. and Camden-Clark Memorial Hospital Corporation; and Capital One Bank (USA) NA
* Gary Harker and Linda Carder v. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company and Jerry Parkins, its agent
* Erie Insurance Exchange, as subrogee of Advanced Alarm, v. Mercedes-Benz USA LLC
* Austin Adkins and Birdie Linda Adkins v. Jason Lamar
* City of Parkersburg v. Dakota B. Meeks and Byron Meeks
* Joel E. Hyde v. Donna D. Smith
* United Bank v. Ronald L. Bush Sr.
* United Bank v. Todd W. Graves
* United Bank v. Scott A. Morriston
* Wayne S. Harper, Mark L. Arthur v. Lilly Ewing
* Judith Myers v. DREC Group Inc.
* Grand Central Parkersburg LLC v. Mobile Station Inc., dba Mobile Station, and ABH Group LLC
* Matthew Turley, as administrator of the Estate of Joyce Turley, v. Stonerise Healthcare LLC; Stonerise Services LLC; Parkersburg Acquisition LLC, dba Eagle Pointe; Shannon Schultheis; John Does 1 through 10; and Unidentified Entities 1 through 10 (as to Eagle Pointe)
* Charles Payne, on behalf of the Estate of Hershel L. Lowers, v. Ohio Valley Nursing Home Inc., dba Ohio Valley Health Care
* Velocity Investments LLC v. Lorrie A. Smith and Darrell E. Smith II
* Angela L. Smith, individually and as natural parent to H.S., a minor, v. Bonnie Holland
* Alan P. Park and Cheryl L. Park v. Gregory Krivchenia II, M.D., and First Settlement Orthopedics Inc.