PARKERSBURG — The following civil suits were filed in the office of the Wood County Circuit Clerk between March 16 to April 10:
* Angela M. Coon v. Robin R. North
* Peoples Bank v. Zachery Burdette
* Geni B. Astorg v. Bernard Hissam, deceased; Mark Hissam; Nancy Cole; Linda Farrenkopf; Amy Rivers; and the heirs, devisees, successors, assigns and/or creditors of Bernard Hissam, deceased, and all the persons or entities who claim an ownership interest in and to that tract of land in the City of Vienna District, Wood County, West Virginia, being all of lot No. 1 of George P. Black’s re-division of lots 6 and 7 of Greenmont Addition No. 2 to Vienna, West Virginia, as shown on a plat of record in the Office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Wood County, West Virginia, in Plat Book No. 10, at page 64
* ABC Supply Co. Inc. v. Christopher Hupp
* Adrenaline Performance Products LLC v. JRI Shocks LLC
* Michael Green v. Krystal Smith
* First Mutual Bank v. Brian Flinn
* Mary S. Williams v. Standard Oil Company Inc.
* Mid-Ohio Valley Regional Planning and Development Council v. Kimberly Herceg, and Craft House of Parkersburg LLC
* Diamond Creek LLC v. Encova Insurance, fka Motorists Mutual Insurance Co.
* Floyd C. Holliday II v. Joseph E. Mincks
* Austin Ash v. Shara Conner
* Jadein Howard, individually, and Jadein Howard, next friend of M.A., an infant, v. Shara Conner
* Cheryl K. Wolfe and Waifford Q. Wolfe v. Ashley E. Starkey and Erie Insurance Property & Casualty Company
* Regional Collection Services v. Roger Conley
* Regional Collection Services v. Terry Brookover
* WesBanco Bank Inc. v. Joseph L. Florence and John W. Florence
* Allen and Regina Cowan v. Home Solutions Pros LLC
* Daniel Raike v. Rammy Gold, M.D.; Terrence Julien, M.D.; and PARS Neurological Associates Inc.
* Melissa D. Reynolds and Kent Reynolds v. Matthew William Jones
* Tomas Stillwagon v. West Virginia University Board of Governors; Cara Lyle, M.D.; and Adam J. Kaplan, M.D.
* Stephany Juzwiak v. Joseph Alexander
PARKERSBURG — The following civil suits were filed in the office of the Wood County Circuit Clerk between April 13 to May 26:
* Andrew T. Lemon v. Andrew A. Stauffer and Gerald D. Stauffer
* Nitro Construction Services Inc., dba Nitro Electric Company Inc. and Nitro Mechanical Services, v. Eco USA LLC
* Stewart Callow and Ruby Callow v. John Kevin Koch, M.D., and Parkersburg Surgical Associates PLLC
* Melissa M. Powell v. Chase E. Emerick and Dallas G. Hardman
* Law Heating & Cooling LLC v. Edward H. Staats III
* Robert S. McCartney v. Mitchell E. Bailey
* Kaiya Mayne v. Stacy Watkins and Restorix Health Inc.
* Lorie Parsons v. Kroger Limited Partnership Inc.
* Standard of Ohio Inc. v. Hope Gas Inc., dba Dominion Energy West Virginia and dba Dominion Hope; Dominion Energy Services Inc., dba Dominion; Dominion Energy Inc.
* Stephanie Jones and Donald Jones v. Walmart Stores East LP and John Doe, individually and in his capacity as an employee of Walmart Stores East LP
* Ronald L. McBride v. Tommy R. Young
* Benjamin Kenion v. Richard McLaughlin, aka Rick McLaughlin; McLaughlin Motors Insurance Agency, dba McLaughlin Museum, dba McLaughlin Trans Am Museum, dba McLaughlin Motor Cars, dba McLaughlin Motorcar; and Lucinda Young
* Kathleen Frances Hones and Joseph Gregory Jones, individually and as executor of the estate of Kathleen Frances Jones, v. Dencil D. Baker
* Pamela Tennant and Blen Tennant v. Jason Feldman, Networks-USA II LLC, Networks-USA III Inc. and Networks USA Management LLC
* Ethan Conley v. City of Parkersburg (later amended to correctly name Parkersburg Utility Board as defendant)
* First National Bank of Omaha, successor in interest to Infibank N.A., v. Annette M. Rauh
* Melissa Squires and Russel Squires v. Leona Sartor
* Waste Management of West Virginia Inc. v. Faith Investments LLC
* Jill Ross v. Edward D. Escandon, individually and dba Really Cheap Geeks
* Kathryn Emery, acting director, Division of Water and Waste Management, West Virginia Division of Environmental Protection, v. Roger Park, dba Reese’s Country Store
* Kathryn Emery, acting director, Division of Water and Waste Management, West Virginia Division of Environmental Protection, v. Timothy Clark, dba Tim’s Country Store
* Progressive Max Insurance Company, as subrogee of Rhonda L. Lowers, v. Robert J. Gurley