PARKERSBURG — The following cases were handled in Wood County Magistrate Court:
* A citation of trespassing livestock was dismissed against Michael Bryon Cain, 60, 5335 Harris Highway, Washington, W.Va.
* A charge of malicious or unlawful assault causing bodily injury with intent to maim, disfigure, disable or kill was dismissed without prejudice against Cliff George Anderson, 53, 108 McBride St., Pinewood, S.C.
* Burl Dwight Waggoner, 28, 1409 Spring St., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to unlawful injury to or destruction of property, placed on one-year probation and fined $420.25. A charge of receiving or transferring a stolen vehicle was dismissed.
* Robert Dale Hupp, 36, 47 Wild Oat Road, Davisville, pleaded guilty to no MVI and fined $270.25. A citation of no registration was dismissed.
* Kelly Nichole Smith, 32, 418 Avery St. Apt. 102, Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to shoplifting and ordered to pay $195.25 in fines and restitution.
* Michael Bryon Cain, 60, 5335 Harris Highway, Washington, W.Va., pleaded guilty to allowing livestock to run at large. He was ordered to pay $270.25 in fines and restitutions.
* John Scott Sprouse, 45, 918 4th Ave., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to possessing a controlled substance without a valid prescription, fined $170.25 and placed on one year of unsupervised probation with 29 days credit for time already served.
* Karisa Bre’Anne Ridgway, 24, 514 Third St. Marietta, pleaded guilty to driving a vehicle in an impaired state, but with a blood alcohol level of less than .15, fined $345.25 and sentenced to one day in jail, credited for time served. She had a charge of speeding , 44mph in a 25 mph zone, dismissed.
* James Ross Edgell, c/o 1300 Latrobe St., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to violating a protective order, fined $430.25 and placed on one year of unsupervised probation with one day credited for time served. A charge of domestic battery was dismissed.
* Angela Christine Wallace, 50, 4247 Williamstown Pike, Williamstown, was arraigned on a charge of trespassing and released on $500 bond.
* Rodney Keith Mays, 33, 195 Riverview Road, Mason, W.Va., was arraigned on charges of public intoxication and disorderly conduct and released on $700 bond.
* Lawrence Martin Brown, 31, 1117 Lynn St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on a charge of shoplifting and released on $100 bond.
* Alicia Patterson, 35, homeless, was arraigned on charges of obstructing an officer, disorderly conduct and public intoxication and held on $1,500 bond.
* Abbey G. Lutz, 22, 675 Morris Ave. Apt. 108, Shinnston, W.Va., pleaded guilty to going left of center and fined $175.25.
* Janelle N. Soroka, 32, 306 39th St., Vienna, pleaded no contest to no personal flotation device on a kayak and was fined $190.25.
* Jaycee R. Harris, 123 Paul St., Washington, W.Va., pleaded guilty to speeding and fined $180.25.