PARKERSBURG – The Wood County Sheriff’s releasd the folloeing reportson July 14:
* On July 9, a deputy responded to the Red Roof Inn and took a report of a breaking and entering.
* On July 9, Noah Shockey, 22, of Vienna was cited for speeding 80 in a 45mph zone.
* On July 9, deputies responded to Gardenia Drive and took a report of a burglary which had already occurred.
* On July 9, Brent Piggott, age 41 of 16th St. Parkersburg, was arrested on a Felony Counterfeiting Warrant.
* On July 10, the sheriff’s office assisted at a structure fire in Boaz. The incident has been turned over to the State Fire Marshal for investigation.
* On July 10, the sheriff’s office responded to the 400 block of Montgomery Hill for a single-vehicle accident with injuries. Rachel Flowers, 44, of Fairview Avenue, Parkersburg, was transported due to injuries and was cited for DUI 1st.
* On July 12, Cliff Anderson, 63, of Pinewood, S.C., was arrested on charges of malicious assault after deputies responded to East Seventh St. for a fight in progress.
* On July 12, Sean Raphael David Stephens, 44, of Walker Road, was arrested on an outstanding capias warrant.
* On July 13, Nicholas Masser, 21, of Muskegon, Mich., was issued a citation for speeding 84 in a 70; one of the passengers in the vehicle, Devante Miles, age 28 of Muskegon MI, was cited for Possession less than 15g.
* On July 13, the sheriff’s office received a report out of Jackson County for a stolen vehicle. Shortly after the vehicle was spotted and a traffic stop was initiated, Joel Adam Gibbs, 35, of Ravenswood fled the traffic stop in the stolen vehicle and a pursuit began. Gibbs was taken into custody after he failed to maintain control of the vehicle. Gibbs has been charged with fleeing with reckless indifference out of Wood County and grand larceny out of Jackson County.
* On July 13, a deputy responded to the 1500 block of Dupont Road for a breaking entering of a vehicle. Damage to the vehicle was noted and the stolen property was entered.
* On July 13, deputies responded to Holiday Hills Drive for a disorderly subject. Upon arrival contact was made with a Amee Newbaugh, 45, of Latrobe St. Newbaugh appeared to be under the influence of some substance and a local check showed a warrant for worthless check. Newbaugh was taken into custody, arraigned and released on a PR bond.
* On July 13, Wesley James Radabaugh, 29, of Aqua Circle, Parkersburg, was charged with being a fugitive from justice out of Washington County.