BELPRE — The Belpre Police Department released the following reports on July 28:
* Eric S. Owens, 40, Vincent, was arrested and transported to the Washington County Jail for the charge of theft through Belpre Mayors Court.
* Randall C. Dotson, 27, Belpre, was arrested and transported to the Washington County Jail on the charge of domestic violence.
* Mark S. Webb, 61, Parkersburg, was arrested on the charge of criminal trespass.
* Aaliyah L. Enoch, 18, Vincent, was cited for Speed 68 mph in a 50 mph zone.
* Donnie R. Osborne, 47, Reedsville, was cited for a red light violation.
* Cole T. Robinson, 21, Cutler, was cited for speed 70 mph in a 50 mph zone.
* Joshua B. Pilson, 28, Tupper Plains, was cited for speed 70 mph in a 50 mph zone.
* Vivica L. Horsley, 22, Covington, Ky., was cited for speed 70 mph in a 50 mph zone.
* Roger S. Kinett, 42, Belpre, was cited for fictitious registration.
* Russell D. Deaton, 41, Parkersburg, was cited for no operator license and expired registration.
* Kelsey McHerron, 29, Columbus, was cited for speed 54 mph in a 35 mph zone.